Our Secret

My Horoscope Says

      You exited the hotel and rode the car. You sat inside as your mind was occupied with Yunho’s actions.


FLASH BACK

“Yunho-oppa, I need to go to my friend’s place.”

“I promised her! Please?”

“Who… who…”

“Who what?”

“Nothing. Just be safe.” He leaned slowly next to you. He bent his body and planted a soft gentle kiss on your forehead.

END OF FLASHBACK


“Miss we’re here.” The driver broke you back to reality and showed you the place. He parked the car beyond the area. You saw a man looking up in the sky.


‘Risa, I miss you so much.’  You stepped out of the car and headed to the tree. The man sensed that someone was walking towards him and he turned around. You bowed at him and smiled. He wiped his wet eyes and smiled weakly.


“Hi.” You greeted him. He let go of his necklace and greeted you back.


‘Why is he wearing Risa’s necklace?’            


“Uhm. Why are you wearing Risa’s necklace?” You asked him.

“It’s because she gave this to me when it was her 20th Birthday. Oh yeah, why do you know her?”


‘Ah! So he’s Yoochun! He’s Risa’s boyfriend!’


“I’m her best friend!” You smiled at him and he noticed the sudden change in your tone. Since you recognized him, you felt a little bit happy.

“Best friend? Mara? Am I right?” You nodded.

“Ah! Chwesonghamnida! How come you’re her best friend? A Korean best friend?”

“We studied at an international school and we met there!” You stepped closer to him and titled your head. Your eyes moistened when the sparkling twin hearts necklace clasped around Yoochun’s neck shone upon your eyes. Yoochun suddenly got worried and looked at you.

“Hey, why are you crying?” He gently asked you as he ruffled your hair softly.

“Did you know that she even called me two in the morning just to tell me she finally found her other half? She was so happy back then. She practiced everyday on how she was going to give it to you.” You tried hard not to let anymore tears to fall but you failed. Yoochun patted your back, tried to calm you down.

“Yeah. And did you also know that she always talks about you?”

“She did?” You sniffed and looked up at him. He nodded.

“She said you were her best friend among her best friends!” He cheerfully exclaimed which made you stop from crying. You wiped the remaining tears at the back of your hand. You ducked down at the marble stone and placed her favorite flowers, Hyacinth.

“You’re also my best friend among my best friends Risa. I miss you. I hope you are happy in heaven.” You stood up and Yoochun gave you a confused look.

“How did you know Hyacinth was the one I gave her?” You grinned at him, placed your index finger at your mouth.

“It’s only our secret!” He gave you a disappointed expression, really wanting to know it. You playfully stuck your tongue at him.

“I finally got to meet you, Park Yoochun-sshi!” You offered your hand to him and did a handshake.

“Shin Mara-sshi, now I will not have the hard time to imagine how you look like. Risa was not good with describing you. She at it.” He chuckled, remembering Risa’s silliness.

“That’s so true!” You agreed with him and laughed as well.