I Believe You

My Horoscope Says

 

      Morning came after a night of bombarding situations that happened; issue settled between DBSK, You and Yunho’s break-up and an unconscious Yunho lying on the hospital bed with his hands banded with thick white sterilized cloth. Sunshine rays hit the face of the sleeping patient which caused him to stir and open his tired eyes. Slowly, he blinked as he tried to recall everything.

      He scanned the whole room finding his fellow band mates sleeping on the hospital couch. His eyes stopped wandering with his right hand intertwined. He sat up little by little, not wanting to wake the owner of the hand. His lips turned to a small smile, still feeling the pain all over his body. With his free hand, he delicately her smooth hair. She felt the warm touch, got up and smiled sweetly.

 

“Good morning oppa. How are you feeling? Are you hungry? What do you want to eat?” You continuously asked him.

“It’s good that you’re here. I’m okay.” Yunho instantly hugged you. He was feeling really jovial at this moment despite his current condition. You leaned your head on his shoulder and rubbed his back. Yunho broke away, held your shoulders with two of his hands.

“Why is my Mara crying?” Tears from your eyes were wiped gently with his thumbs. He cupped your chin and looked into your eyes.

“If it’s not because of me, this will never happen to you.”

“No one wanted this to happen right?” You shook your head.

“I’m sorry! I take everything I said last night. I realized I didn’t even give you a chance to explain. My heart was swayed with confusion. I believe you! I know that I’m the only one you see in your eyes. I love you Yunho oppa!” You hugged his neck. Startled, he just sat there. The last he knew, he felt warm and soft against his lips. When he came back to his senses, he deepened the kiss.

“Ehem. Looks like we have a reunion.” You jumped and broke from the kiss. Feeling embarrassed, you held your head down hiding your flushed face. Yunho chuckled.

“Man, you guys really know how to stop my wonderful moments.”

“Oppa! Stop it!” You lightly slapped his foot.

“Aigoo~ You’re cute when you’re embarrassed dongsaeng!” Jaejoong teased.

“If you keep teasing me I break it off!” You threatened. They were all afraid but you were only joking. You were laughing out loud inside your head. ‘How about a prank to tease you back oppas?’

“Hyung stop it! She’s serious!” All of their faces darkened. You continued your act and headed to the door.

“No no no no!” Yunho cried. You stopped walking and turned around.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was only joking! I got you there oppas! Mehrong! Of course not. The lamb will not leave the lion.” You smiled once again and served Yunho with his food. 

--------------------------------------------------

A/N: Short chapter only! Sorry! But at least you two are back together right? :D I will update again tomorrow!