With All of My Heart

My Horoscope Says

      You heard your door opened violently and you shook as your body sat up straight. The loud bang of the door made you awake.


“Mara, wakey wakey!” Yunho jumped in the bed in front of you and wiggled the bed.

“Ahn.” You groaned.

“Dress up! We’ll go somewhere!” Yunho held your hands. He managed to make you stand up from the bed.

“It’s still early.” You yawned. He pushed you inside the bathroom.

“I’ll wait for you downstairs!” He chirped as he slammed excitedly your bathroom door.


      You chuckled and followed what he told you. You took a bath and put a towel around your body. As usual, before dressing up, you read your horoscope first.


Leaving does not always mean a negative thing. It sometimes helps you realize how strong you’ll be. In relationships, don’t assume that your lover is leaving because it means goodbye. This will prove how you can handle long distance relationships.

Lucky Color: Black or White


‘This time, I am really feeling that Yunho oppa will leave. Oppa please don’t.’


      You walked over your closet and browsed over the hangers. You found a black jumper skirt and looked for a white half sleeve to complement it. After you dressed up, you sat in front of your vanity table. You applied light powder on your face. You then colored your eyes with light natural brown color. Your lips shimmered with a pink lip gloss. You can’t decide for a hair style so you just grabbed a gray feathered beret.

 

      You came down and saw him waiting. He was standing near the door. His face showed like he was nervous about something. He has sweat forming all over on his forehead.


‘What’s wrong with him?’


“Oppa!” He shrieked when you called him.

“You almost gave me a heart attack!” His hand was on his chest.

“What’s wrong with you? You have sweat all over your face. It’s like you are a criminal afraid of being caught for his crime.”

 “Ani. I was just nervous because we might get caught with traffic.” He nervously chuckled as he massaged his neck. He lied because you might find that he was leaving in tomorrow. He doesn’t want you to be sad that’s why he did that.

“So, where are we going? Where are the others?”

“They are still sleeping. Why would you like for them to join?”

“Nothing, I just thought the more the merrier.”

“So you them to intrude our DATE?” He emphasized.

“Of cour-. What-what did you just say?” Yunho smiled and grabbed your hand.


      He pulled you and rode the car. This time, he was driving the car. He led the car to the mall where you took him when you met at the airport. He was wearing a black fedora hat, black leather jacket and huge pair of sunglasses. Now that the people knew that DBSK was in _____(put your country), he protected himself from possible fan stampedes.


      He entwined his hands with yours as you were walking. He was looking over the shops and suddenly stopped. He pulled you and you both entered. You were wondering why he entered a girly shop; they were selling girl’s phone charms and stuff. When you exited the shop, you nudged his arm.


“Hey oppa, I’m getting suspicious about you.” You narrowed your eyes as you looked at him.

“What? What did I do?

“Why did you buy those charms? Are you gay?!”

“G-gay?! How can you say that to your boyfriend?”

“Well, it shows.” You pointed at the small pink paper bag.

“I ate up my pride and go inside that pink store just to buy us these charms!” He got embarrassed and gave you the small paper bag with the charms.


‘Aigoo. He’s so cute. For a manly guy like him, I didn’t know he likes cute stuffs.’


“I didn’t know you like these stuffs. Maybe I’ll buy you Hello Kitty!” You ran away from him and stuck your tongue. He caught up to you and put his arm around your shoulders, as if telling every guy looking at you ‘Hey, she already have me. I’ll burn your eyes if you dare look at her.’  You opened the paper bag as you were walking. You were touched as you held the cute charms with your fingers. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/lionandlambcharms.jpg)


“Oppa I like it!” You locked you arms in his waist as you hugged him. He kissed your hair and held your hand again.

“Here this is yours oppa.” You gave him the lamb charm. He was confused why you were giving him the lamb.

“Hey, the lion is me so I am the one getting the lion.” He was trying to get the lion charm from you but you hid it in your pocket.

“You’re so narrow-minded! Aish! You’re really hopeless oppa!”

“What narrow-minded? Who here is narrow-minded? You were clearly giving me the wrong charm.”

“I’m taking the lion so that every time I look at it, I will remember you.” He blushed and suddenly pulled you into his arms.

“You’re such a retard just realizing that now.” You playfully hit his back with your hand.

“Yep. I became a retard because of you.”


      You both headed to the movie theater in the mall. You lined up to buy the tickets while Yunho bought popcorn and the drinks. When the movie finished, you told Yunho you were going to use the bathroom.


“While she’s still at the bathroom, I need to buy the necklace now.” Yunho left momentarily the spot where he was waiting for you and entered a jewelry store. The saleslady greeted him.

“I am looking for a sun pendant.”

“We don’t have sun pendant sir, but we have sun colored necklaces.” The saleslady assisted him to the glass rack containing the fabulous necklaces. He pointed at a heart shape necklace.

“Sir, here you go.” He got out of the shop and went back to the area where you left him. Luckily, you were still in the bathroom.


“Oppa, sorry I took long. There were out of order cubicles.”

“Don’t worry. What do you want to do next?” Yunho smiled at you.

“Let’s play the arcade!”

“NO! NOT ARCADE!” Yunho disagreed.

“But why? I really want to play!”

“It’s because you’re wearing a skirt.”

“And so?”

“And SO ert guys might look at you. Okay? So not arcade.”

“But OPPA! You will whack their heads and kick their butts if they did right?” You pouted cutely at him. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. He finally agreed.


      You excitedly bought tokens and pushed two tokens at the DDR machine. (A/N: DDR means Dance Dance Revolution.) The first song started to play and you positioned yourself. You held back onto the bar and started pressing the arrows. As the song went on, many people, especially guys went near and watched you. You flawlessly rocked the song as your body smoothly swayed. Yunho was dazzled and was allured with your charm. After the three songs, two men confronted you. Yunho swiftly moved and stood beside you. He put his arm around your shoulder. They stepped back and walked away as you exited.


      The time you two returned home, it was already evening. You and Yunho went to the garden. You smelled the sweet scent of the flowers while Yunho just stood and watched you. He then walked up to you and hugged you. You can feel a lot of emotions with his hug. You felt love, happiness, contentment but you were confused why you felt sadness from it. It was like he was leaving you. Yunho closed his eyes and caressed your hair, savoring his last day with you. He then broke from the hug and looked at you.


“Mara, don't forget that I love you with all of my heart.” You touched his cheek with your hand.

“I will not forget. I love you too oppa.” You smiled at him. He leaned in and gently pressed his lips against yours. You closed your eyes and snuggled his neck. He held your petite waist closer to his body as he hugged you tightly. You gladly kissed him back while tears unconsciously fell down your face.