Arriving in Seoul

My Horoscope Says

There will be some disruptions with your love life. Be careful Leo. Not all of what you see or hear is true. Your heart will be your guide.

Lucky Color: Purple


‘This is a rather disturbing reading.’ You sighed as you gaze out on your private jet’s window. You started to think about Yunho. Recently, he told you he is portraying the male lead in a drama, Heading to the Ground. You watched the drama back in Los Angeles when you had the time. You even read that there were gossips and rumors that Go Ara and Yunho are dating which Yunho assured that they are just friends. You were drowned in the deep thoughts you were thinking that you didn’t notice you already arrived Seoul.


“Unnie! We’re here in Seoul!” Haneul happily tapped you. You smiled at her and stood up.

“Dongsaeng-ah, be careful or you’ll trip!” Haneul is very excited. Finally, she has the chance to be with her family in Incheon. She left them a year ago because of her job employment in Los Angeles.

“It’s okay unnie I won’t!”

“Here let me help you carry those.” You offered her help in bringing the gifts for her family.

“Komawo unnie!”

“Dwilo Miseu hwan-yeonghabnida! (Welcome back Miss!)” As soon as you entered the private port, they all lined up and bowed at you. You stood up for a while and greeted everybody.

“Nega das idol-awaseo dahaeng-iljido moleubnida. Eotteohge daddeul jal iss-eoyo? (It’s good to be back. How is everyone?)”

“It is pleasant. We hope to enjoy your stay Miss!”

“I will! Good job everyone!”


      You bowed at them and your bodyguards led you to the limousine. National police escorted your drive. Being the World’s Famous Heiress, your dad ensured and called even the army to keep you safe. However, media men still do not know you are Shin Hotel Empire’s Heiress. Jong Ri kept your identity hidden for a while and plans to introduce you globally in the Hotel Grand Opening which is happening in a week and a half. The very minute of your arrival, news about you spread everywhere.


--------------------------------------------------


[DBSK’s Dorm]


*Shin Hotel Empire’s Grand Heiress is now in Seoul. She arrived at exactly 9 this morning and now being escorted by the National police. However, her identity is still unknown and Shin Jong Ri made an official announcement to introduce the Grand Heiress in their second hotel branch opening.*


“Damn! Who the hell is this Grand heiress?! I can’t even watch Family Outing!” Junsu squealed as he changes the tv channel but to his luck, they were all news about you. Yoochun heard Junsu complaining and sat next to him.

“Shin Jong Ri really is powerful. He managed to keep his daughter’s identity hidden for a long time.” Yoochun crossed his legs and rubbed his chin.

“So you idolize them? Yah! Because of them, I am turning into a crazy dolphin here!” Junsu threw a tantrum. He kept on stomping his feet on the floor.

“What is the ruckus about?” Yunho popped from the kitchen and sat on an arm chair adjacent to the couch.

“See this?! It’s driving me crazy hyung~~” Junsu whined as he switched the channels again.

“Yunho hyung, I think the person in the news is Mara don’t you think? Didn’t she tell you anything?” Yoochun and Yunho ignored and left the crazy Junsu. They just talked to each other instead as they headed to the dining area.

“I don’t know. She is still in Los Angeles. Maybe it is her sister, Michi. Mara’s just helping her Dad. He has Diabetes that’s why Mara resigned and moved with her parents.” Yunho explained.

“I see. Maybe it is Michi noona! How about we surprise noona at the Grand Opening?” Changmin heard Yoochun and butted in their conversation.

“Count me in hyungs!” Jaejoong also joined and whacked Changmin’s head.

“What was that for?!” Changmin pouted as he rubbed his head.

“Babo! You only like to go there because of the FOOD! Don’t deny it to me you glutton kid.” Jaejoong pointed at him.

“Why would I still deny it? Of course! MWAHAHAHAHA.”

“Finally! Oh! Yunho hyung! Look! Your drama is currently on!” Junsu exclaimed and everyone hurried in the living room. The scene being showed is a kissing scene. Yunho got embarrassed and covered his face with a pillow.

“Oi hyung! How does Ara’s lips taste like?” Yoochun cornered him and everyone was waiting for his answer.

“They’re fine.”

“What fine!? You should call yourself lucky dude!” Jaejoong slapped Yunho’s hand.

“But the one I ONLY love is Mara’s lips. So quit it okay? Are you happy now?!” Yunho turned red as he remembered the kiss you passionately shared before he left.


--------------------------------------------------


      You were surprised that the Hotel was way bigger compared to the Los Angeles hotel, which is the Main Hotel.


“Yeoboseyo?” You got you iPhone and answered the call. It was your Dad.

“What do you think Mara? Is it nice?”

“Omo! Appa! Yeah!”

“I am planning to make this branch as the Main Hotel once you will be the new CEO. How’s that sound?”

“But why?”

“Isn’t it you like to stay there in Korea? I know you’ve been longing to be with your best friend.”

“Awww Appa! Komawo!”

“You’re welcome my little girl. This is the least thing I can do for helping me.”

“Thanks again Appa! I love you!”

“I love you too. I’ll be arriving the day after tomorrow.”

“Araso! I’ll fetch you!”

“Bye!”


      You put back your phone inside your bag and entered the Hotel with Haneul. You were fascinated as soon as you stepped inside. The lobby’s chandelier was hung tremendously high. Just below the chandelier, there is an elegant fountain. Its water flowed twelve feet up in the air. The floor is translucent allowing you to see the underground parking lot. The hallways are decorated with luxurious wooden carvings. There were also five types of suites. The Majestic Suite, The Modern Suite, The Sea Suite, The Star Suite and The Nature Suite.

      The Majestic Suite takes you to an adventure to the Joseon dynasty. The walls have Hangul scripts written. The ceiling was made from exquisite wood materials similar to the Palaces. The furniture and even the electronics are designed to fit the classic concept. The workers in this Suite are wearing traditional Korean clothes and serves costumers like their King and Queen.

      The Modern Suite gives you a stylish and refined definition of the Modern time. The doors are made up of strong opaque glasses. The lights are scattered and the walls are painted with graphic designs by famous muralists. The high class gadgets are also given emphasis in this suite.

      The Sea Suite invites you to an ocean adventure. The floor is also translucent like in the lobby but in here, you will see an aquarium below. The beds are shaped into boat reminding you of Jack and Rose. Doors are similar that of submarines. Fish decorations and a anchor-shaped wall clocks can be seen by the wall.

      The Star Suite makes you see the outer space. Each room is dome shaped and glows at night presenting you a starry view. Operators moderate the ceiling every night to let you see the galaxy even without a rocket ship.

      Lastly, The Nature Suite advocates Mother Nature. The suite is designed like a tree house. The walls are ornamented with Nature’s elements. Encouraging quotes are also depicted. Every product here is eco-friendly.

      Everything you pictured and proposed were executed well. Your eyes started to moisten, undergoing the feeling of success and proud for yourself. You were ecstatic that your hard work paid off.