Double Treat for the Magnae

My Horoscope Says

      Jaejoong headed the supermarket. He got a shopping basket and started getting ingredients from the shop racks. He picked out lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, pickles, bacon, patties and buns. He also took a bag of ready-to-cook French fries to complete Changmin’s favorite food treat; a hamburger with French fries. Before queuing up the line, he got a chocolate drink and paid for the goods.

    

     Yoochun headed over a pillow store. He saw the pillow that Changmin wanted to buy before they went to Japan a couple of weeks ago. He quickly held it and paid to the cashier.


     They both headed home as they were done. They silently opened the door and peeked if he is around. The coast was clear so they quickly went to the kitchen. Yoochun offered help to Jaejoong. Yoochun cut the tomatoes and pickles while Jaejoong cooked the patties and the fries. They placed the food neatly in a food tray and put it in the table.


“I’ll call him.” Jaejoong said.


     He knocked at his door. He heard his footsteps and the door opened.


“Hyung. I’m so—“ Changmin’s eyes were closed. He was waiting for Jaejoong to whack his head but Jaejoong apologized.

“Mianhe. Yoochun and I wanted to give you something.” He put his arm over his shoulders and lead him in the kitchen.

“Changmin-ah, I’m really sorry!” Yoochun looked at him with apologetic eyes.

“What’s with the two of you?” He was confused with what is happening.

“It’s a double treat for the magnae! We hope that through these, we can make it up to you.” Jaejoong answered him as he motioned him to sit down.


     Changmin excitedly ate the food. His excitement was very high because he was eating his favorite meal. Plus, it was cooked by Umma Jaejoong. He forgave them as he saw their sincerity. Yoochun gave his present after Changmin ate.


“Whoa! This is what I wanted! Finally! Hambee-ah and I have a son! I will name him Chugwa!” The happiness in his face went up even higher.

“What an ugly name! Change it!” Yoochun complained.

“Ya! Don’t call it ugly. I got it from your name and sagwa (A/N: Sagwa is a Korean word. It means apple or an apology.). I got CHU from your name and added GWA from sagwa! Even if you don’t like it, it’s memorable to me!” Changmin explained.

“Is that so?” Yoochun smiled. Changmin nodded.

“Thanks Hyungs! I forgive you! Thanks for the double treat!” He went to his room and introduced Hambee and Chugwa to each other.

“Hambee-ah meet our son, Chugwa. Chugwa, this is your Hambee-umma.”


     Changmin forgot his laptop in the living room. Jaejoong and Yoochun saw that he left it as he was so amused with his new hotdog pillow. His new pillow is his so-called new son, Chugwa. They stared at each other and raced to Changmin’s laptop.


     Jaejoong reached it first and he immediately clicked WoW (A/N: World of Warcraft). He started to look for his rival in the Horde. Jaejoong’s character goes by the name CrystalKiller. He spotted NightFall, his rival, and started to invite him to a PvP room(A/N: Player vs Player). They began playing. Jaejoong had the advantage during the beginning but in the end, he lost. Jaejoong started to play with him just a week ago. Unfortunately, he still hasn't won against him.


‘HA! You lost again!’ NightFall typed.

‘You’re just a lucky boy! My laptop just froze!’

‘Talk all you want loser boy! You’ll never win against me! Why do you keep losing? I bet you will be ashamed of yourself once you will meet me! HAHAHAHA.’ He told Jaejoong. Jaejoong was going to answer back but NightFall logged off.


‘What did he mean by that? I’ll be ashamed if I meet him? Who really are you NightFall?’