Harabuhji has Forgotten

My Horoscope Says

A/N

OMG. I’m really sorry. I know I promised to update 2-3 chapters. I didn’t expect that my first week of school will be this heavy (We did so many group presentations in almost all of my subjects.). I hope you all forgive me. I’m very sorry. *sobs* Am I losing readers? Please comment. T_T

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Let’s end this! In the beginning you hid things from me! You even lied to me! I didn’t even know you’re cheating on me! I hate you!” You continuously resisted Yunho while you tried your best to yank his hands away from you. Tears were endlessly flowing from your eyes while anger rushed through your veins. What’s worse is that your precious heart which was never broken by anyone has been shattered into million pieces.

“Please.. Hear me out.. I beg you..” He kneeled down in front of her. Yunho helplessly pleaded. You stopped walking to turn around and face him.When you finally freed yourself from his grasp, you walked away from him. Tears were endlessly flowing from your eyes at the same time, anger rushed through your veins.

“Everything I saw explains it well and clearly. What's the use of hearing your lies anyway now that I discovered you were feeding me with your bunch of crap all this time?” You made your way  to your car and left Yunho who was pounding the ground with his fist. He didn’t stop until he saw the oozing bright red blood drip from his wounded fist.

The dripping stopped when someone bandaged his hand. He looked up. To his surprise, Hyun Joong tied it up. He helped Yunho to stand up.

“Hyung, I’m sorry for what happened. Let me get you home.” He let Yunho walk first to their building entrance. Hyun Joong took his chance and kick his back. He punched him in the stomach and continued to hurt him. Satisfied, Hyun Joong left him lying.

“Mara.. I need you..” Being so weak at the time being, he lifelessly collapsed on the cold ground.

 

“HAAAA!” Yunho shouted and Ara was surprised.

“Where am I?”

“You’re still in the hospital oppa. You fell asleep. Omo, why are you sweating?”

“It’s just a dream. Just a dream.” Yunho mumbled.

 

“What did you say oppa?”

 

“I-uh Nothing. I think I need to go now.”

“I’m sorry if I disturbed you. I know you are tired.” Ara apologized.

“It’s okay. Just call me if you need anything else. I’ll go back now.” Yunho bid her goodbye and headed back to the hotel.

 

      He arrived at the hotel and ran as fast as he can going to their suite. He punched the key silently as not wake s. He walked on his tip toes and went to the bathroom to clean change his clothes. When he was done, slowly sat on his bed but stopped when he felt something moving. He removed the blankets and you were peacefully sleeping. He smiled, kissed you forehead and hugged your waist.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Hyung, are you not dressing up today?” Junsu asked Yunho, who was reading a newspaper. DBSK returned to their dorm. Yoochun and Jaejoong went in their own rooms and rested. Changmin was reading his manga.

“Why? Where would I go anyway? It’s a day off.” Yunho continued reading but Junsu playfully snatched the newspaper away from him.

“YAH! Don’t tell me you forgot already!” Junsu rolled the newspaper and smacked the leader’s head.

“What did I forget?! Why are you so annoying today Junsu?!”

“Ah~~ Seriously~~ Harabuhji has forgotten. Tsk Tsk. Don't even try to deny that you are not an old man this time Hyung.” Junsu said as he shook his head repeatedly.

“Eh?”

“You are supposed to take Mara out today! How can you forget that?”

“Omo! Chincha?! I seriously forgot. Damn!”

“Bali! Dress up! You two are supposed to meet at 5pm. You still got thirty minutes left.” Yunho quickly grabbed out an outfit from his cabinet and dashed to the bathroom to take a quick shower.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Hi oppa!” You waved at Yunho when you saw him running towards your direction. As always, he was wearing his disguise. He pecked your cheek and you two proceeded inside the movie theater.

“What are we watching?”

“Toy Story 3! Weeee~” You giggled and wagged your feet excitedly.

“You really are childish. Lord please help me!” You slapped his arm and he whined. Yunho and you chatted while waiting for the movie to start.

 

“Childish huh? Then why were you laughing so hard a while ago! You’re such a liar.” You stole a piece of meat from his plate. You went to a restaurant right after the movie.

“Is it my fault that it was so funny? Mr. Potato Head was limping funnily when he changed his body into a Pita bread. He was pecked by a bird because it thought he was food!” Now that he recalled that scene again, he burst into laughter.

“So you enjoyed it! Childish my face. As if! Hahaha.” This time, you took a sip from his chocolate frappe.

“Hey! Why do you keep stealing my food? Let me get yours!” He took a big serving of pasta from your plate and put it on his own. He also drank your mango juice.

“Why did you finish my mango?” You pouted.

“That’s my revenge! Mwahahaha.”

“You don’t have the right to have revenge!”

“Wae?”

“It’s because it’s only my right to do so! HAHAHA.”

 

“Pfft! So unfair.”

 

      After leaving the restaurant, Yunho drove through the streets of downtown in Seoul. He parked the car in an open area and the beautiful majestic Moonlight Rainbow Fountain in Banpo Bridge stood in front of you.

“Oppa?” You called at him while watching the gorgeous lights flowing.

“Hmmm?”

“Where did you go last night?”