Depending on Him

My Horoscope Says

A/N

Finally! An update! I want to thank all of my readers for having patience with me. Please comment. :)

--------------------------------------------------

 

      Shimmers of colorful dashing lights illuminated Yunho’s ever handsome face as you waited for his response. You twisted your index and middle finger, hoping Yunho would give you an honest reply. Keeping your eyes at him as you waited, he slowly looked down at you with a smile on his face. Seeing his warm smile, you found yourself smiling as you kept staring at his glowing eyes.

“I helped out a friend.” He said as he shifted his body, leaned an elbow on the rail while his other your hair lovingly.

“May I know who’s that friend? Well I think I have the right to know oppa.” You held his hand with yours and brought it near your face.

“It was Ara. My co-star in the drama, you know her right? Her mom collapsed and her car was broken. She then called me when we were playing. So being a friend, I helped her out.” You bowed you head down. Somehow, hearing Ara’s name gave a thud in your heart. But with the way he explained, he was serious and calm; signs he was telling the truth. You were thankful for that nonetheless the little pain you felt.

“Why are you silent baby girl? She’s only a friend of mine, nothing more and nothing less. You’re the only one I have in my heart.” Yunho noticed your silence. He immediately pulled you into an affectionate hug reminding the love he has for you. You nodded and gently rested your head on his chest. The heavy feeling went away as you listened to his heartbeat. He kissed the top of your head and hugged you closer keeping you warm and safe from the cold breeze.

“I’m happy oppa.” Breaking from the hug, your eyes twinkled with gaiety. You felt contented and relieved.

“What made you happy?”

“It’s because my wish came true. Do you want to know what’s that wish?” Yunho lifted his eyebrows up answering your question.

“It’s because I have an honest and loyal boyfriend. Saranghae oppa.” You hugged his neck and peck his lips. He pulled you closer as he deepened the kiss.


      Yunho dropped you off at your house. He didn’t stay long because he said someone called him and it was urgent.


--------------------------------------------------

 

      Mara Mara Mara! Mani Mani Mani Saranghae! Yunho’s voice continuously sang as your phone endlessly rang. You dashed to your bedroom’s side table where your phone is. You were careful with your steps because your feet were still wet. Obviously you were just done taking a bath.

“Yobosaeyo?”

“Mara~~”

“Hyun oppa! What’s up?” You put your phone in between your ear and shoulder. You were holding a towel on your hands drying your wet hair. You didn’t want to have water droplets on your carpet.

“I just missed you. Want to jog tomorrow? We used to do that when we were younger. Don’t tell me, ‘Everything has changed’ missy!” He imitated your voice. You chuckled not believing that SS501’s flower boy leader is such a cutie and dork.

“NE! I’d love to oppa! I will also jog with Balam.”

“Balam? Who’s that? Another boy of yours huh?”

“Anniyo oppa! She’s my dog! Her breed is Ciao Ciao.” You giggled. (A/N: Balam is wind in Korean. Up until now I wish to have a Ciao Ciao! But it’s too expensive. T.T)                                                     

“I thought you replaced me. I will be totally lonely if you will have a new best friend. Yunho hyung already took away from me.” He faked a cry. You were laurghing really hard.

“Aigoo~ Hyun oppa’s jealous. To tell you, no one will and CAN replace you! I’m sleepy now. See you tomorrow!”

--------------------------------------------------

 

“How’s your mom?” Yunho sat beside Ara on the hospital couch, they were both watching Ara’s sleeping mom.

“She’s fine. She woke up a while ago. I told her that you helped her and she begged me to see you. With her continuous begging, she fell asleep.”

“Aigoo. You eomma must have suffered. I will watch her this night.”

“Are you sure oppa? Don’t you have any schedule tomorrow?”

“I have but I’ll convince Hyung. I’ll do anything for you.” Ara quickly hugged Yunho.

“What will I do without you oppa?” Then, she kissed him on the cheek which made Yunho frozen. He doesn’t know what to do at this moment. He didn’t understand himself why he didn’t resist her action. He was caught off guard but he should’ve done something for that not to happen. He has a girlfriend for heaven sake! And it is you! Anyone who will see that would misunderstand and worse, it will mean a scandal. But one thing is for sure, he is confused.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Boss, here is a new one.” One of the spies handed a CD and an envelope. Hyun Joong grabbed his cash loaded wallet and gave him $2,000.

“Good job Mr. Han. Keep it up.” The man wearing a presentable black suit and a pair of sunglasses bowed at Hyun Joong. When Mr. Han left, Hyun Joong silently scanned his surroundings, held the files securely with his hands and instantly headed to his silver Porsche Carrera GT.

He drove at the speed of light as soon as he started the engine. Not caring about the traffic lights, he reached his place.

He threw the envelope Mr. Han gave earlier to his room desk and sat on the chair. He smirked as he saw the photos. When he finished seeing all of the pictures, he opened his Mac and played the CD.

“Jung Yunho, be prepared to meet your doomed world.” He firmly held a portrait of you. With the force coming out from his raging hand, it is like the photo frame is going to be wrecked.

.--------------------------------------------------

 

“Oh Yunho, where have you been?” Eomma Jaejoong welcomed Yunho. He waited for his arrival for two hours. Since the night of the Hotel Concert, Yunho has been going home late for a week now. Jaejoong was getting suspicious at Yunho so he wanted to find it out. He was worried at him not only for his sake but also for yours.

“A friend asked me out so I accompanied her.” Jaejoong raised an eyebrow. Hearing the ‘her’ agitated him a little. Not trying to sound mad or rude or something, he asked Yunho.

“Who is the ‘HER’ you’re referring to?” Yunho shot him a glare and didn’t answer his question. Jaejoong is furious this time.

“YAH! I’M TALKING TO YOU!”

“WHY IN THE HELL DO YOU CARE?! ARE YOU MY MOM?!” Yunho yelled loudly not caring if the other members were sleeping.

“IS IT WRONG TO ASK YOU THIS KIND OF QUESTION?!” Jaejoong fought back.

“HECK YEAH IF YOUR BRAIN UNDERSTANDS THE WORD ‘PRIVACY’!!” Jaejoong couldn’t stand it anymore. Although Yunho was taller than him, he didn’t mind it. He tightly grabbed his shirt collar. His nails were digging the cloth with the rage he has in his veins.

“If I find out you’re doing nasty things behind Mara’s back, you better prepare yourself.” With that, Jaejoong let go and slammed the door in Yunho’s face.


      Jaejoong sat on his bed. Just then, his phone rang.

“Jaejoong hyung! Annyeong!” Hyun Joong was on the other line.

“Oh Hyun Joong! How are you?”

“I’m fine as always. How about you?”

“Not great. Yunho and I fought a while ago.”

“What happened?” Hyun Joong sounded like he was worried. But the truth, it was the other way around.

“Aish that stupid idiot! I asked him a simple question which is simple to answer and yet he didn’t answer me. I was worried about him and most of all I am worried about him for Mara. What if he does sneaky things that will hurt my dongsaeng? Hyun Joong-ah, help me. ”

“Don’t worry Hyung. I will help you. You’re my best friend right? And if it’s for Mara’s sake, I’ll definitely do it.”

“You’re the best Hyun Joong! Komawo! I’m relieved now. Good thing you called me up. You sure know whenever I am troubled or disturbed. Thanks again.”

--------------------------------------------------

 

      Morning came and you excitedly woke up. Your alarm clock didn’t ring yet. However you woke up ahead of it because of your excitement. You were giddying up as you prepared yourself for the morning jog with Hyun Joong.

 

      But before leaving the house, of course, you read you horoscope first.

People’s opinions will flood your mind but it is up to you what to say; what to do; what to believe. Friends can help you with your dilemmas but still, you are the only one who can solve your problems.

Lucky color: White

 

      You waited for Hyun Joong in a café. You sipped your hot coffee drink while petting Balam. In a while, Hyun Joong came. He was wearing a black cap, a big gray baggy hoodie and loose training pants. He unplugged his earphones and stopped his iTouch as he sat beside you. When you finished your order, you started jogging around the park.

“So how are you Mara?”

“Honestly, I’m bothered with my readings.”

“How is it bothering you?”

“It always tackles about decisions, my love life, opinions and my friends. It’s like something bad is going to happen to me in the future and I have no idea what that is.”

“Is that so?” You nodded.

“Mara, bear this in your mind.”

“What is it oppa?”

“When there’ll be a time that you will sad, just remember that oppa’s here to be with you.”

*Arf arf!*

“Oppa, Balam said that she will be the one to comfort me not you.”

“Aish~!”

“I’m just kidding oppa. Araso. I promise.” With what Hyun Joong said, it's like someone offered you a blanket during a chilly night. You were touched with his comforting words and depended on him.