Idol’s Treat for the Fan Boy

My Horoscope Says

“I just wanted to treat you now that I am the New Loser boy. How’s that sound?” Dara smiled to him and Jaejoong agreed.

“Where do you want to eat? Your fan girls are amazing. They easily recognized your voice. That marathon running made me weary and pushed.”

“I want to eat Sushi.”

“Okay! Let’s eat there!” Dara pointed at a Japanese restaurant, Tokyo Treasures. Jaejoong followed her from behind.


‘I never thought the famous 4D of 2NE1 is this cooooooooool.’ Jaejoong instantly became a fan of Dara as he skipped, entering the restaurant.


      They settled down and sat at a table in the corner. The waiter gave them menus.


“Pick whatever you want, I will pay for it.”


      Jaejoong felt extremely excited as his idol is treating him to a meal. Dara ordered her favorite Japanese dish, Tonkatsu while Jaejoong picked Gyudon, California Maki and Tuna Sashimi. They waited for their orders and the fanboy Jaejoong interviewed her. He asked her everything; her birth date, blood type and even her brother, Thunder.


      They started eating when the waiters were done laying the food on the table.


“Ittadakimasu!” Jaejoong happily squealed.

“Aigoo! I thought you were cold Jaejoongie! I never imagined that you have a cute side!” She pinched his cheeks and he just smiled widely.


      They finished eating and Dara asked for the bill. She placed the payment. They both got up and went back to the fountain.


“Noona! Thank you for the treat!”

“You’re welcome Jaejoongie dongseng!” She waved then turned around and started walking. Jaejoong just stood and he shouted at her.

“Dara noona!” She faced him.

“Ye Jaejoongie?” Dara shouted back.

“I am a fan of yours and 2NE1!”


      When he reached home, his enormous smile was still on his face. He went to his room and dove on his bed. His chest was facing the bed. He waddled his feet as he enjoyed thinking about what happened earlier.


‘Omo! I still couldn’t believe I was with Dara noona!’ He giggled imitating his fan girls’ behavior whenever he is with them. Then, he quickly pondered something.


“KIM JAEJOONG! YOU’RE SUCH A PABO! WHY DIDN’T YOU ASK HER FOR AN AUTOGRAPH?!” He cursed himself which disturbed the other members.