Free in Heaven

My Horoscope Says

       Yoochun took a deep breath as he stepped out the airport. Beforehand, he contacted Avex and his manager here that he will be staying in Japan for three days. He rode the car sent by his manager and drove to their apartment.


      He arranged his things and headed to the kitchen to fix something for him to eat. After eating his snack, he rode his car in the parking lot and stopped in front of a flower shop.He went inside the shop and bought a bouquet of Hyacinth. Yoochun carefully placed the flowers on the passenger seat.


      After about ten minutes drive, he parked his car in an open area. It was not abandoned yet not secluded. It was a private property. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/tree.jpg) He got the flowers and walked over a big tree. He stood next to the tree and read a carving on the marble stone.


R. I. P.

Kinomoto Risa

October 30, 1988 – May 2, 2009


      He crouched down, placed the Hyacinth and touched the name carving.


FLASHBACK

      Risa was trailing a path of Hyacinth flowers which lead her to a garden. The garden had a fountain in the middle and a gazebo across it. The flower trail continued until she finally picked up the last flower. There stood, Yoochun and gave her a sophisticated flower arrangement of Hyacinths. She walked up in front of him and looked up.


“Happy 20th Birthday, Risa.” Yoochun hugged her waist and her hair.

“Thank you Yoochun-oppa. The flowers were beautiful.”

“They are not only beautiful in appearance.”

“What do you mean?” Risa pouted.

“They symbolize constancy of love a person dedicates to his lover.” He leaned closer to her but she skipped back from him.

“You’re so cheesy oppa!” She laughed, playfully shook his hand and .

“Risa-ah! You sure know how to ruin--!” Yoochun whined but it was interrupted. Risa stood on her tippy toes and kissed him on his lips. She totally caught Yoochun off his guard.

“This is also the constancy of my love for you Oppa.” Yoochun blushed, smiled weakly at her. She tilted her head and gave him his favorite smile of her.


     They walked hand in hand in the garden. Risa sat down on the swing. Yoochun pushed her lightly at first but he pushed her harder making her go up in the sky.


“AHHH~! I’m going to fall! Stop!” She closed her eyes, gripped her hands tightly on the swing.

“Oppa, I have to give you something.”

“It’s your birthday today. Why are you giving me something?”

“It is because when I was in my second grade in elementary, I went to this shop called Enchanted Spellworld with my best friend.”

“Uh huh. Then what happened?” Yoochun rubbed his chin with his hand, anticipating for Risa’s story.

“Auntie Magia, the shop owner, told me when I meet someone special in my life, I should give him the most important possession that I treasure.” She asked him to turn around. She unclasped her silver necklace with a pendant of opal shaped into two hearts. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/pinkandblueheart.jpg)

 

“I can’t receive this. It’s special to you right?” Yoochun shook his head.

“Yeah it is. It was given by my dad to my mom when he proposed to her.”

“Then why are you giving it to me?” He looked at her with confusion.

“Do you see, it has two hearts that is bonded by the silver right?”

“It means that the love, symbolized by the silver, unites two hearts forever. This special necklace should be worn by the most special person in my life.” She locked the necklace and opened her arms wide, indicating how much she loves him.

END OF FLASHBACK


“The constancy of my love for you will never change Risa. Even though you left me without telling me any reason, I still love you. I will fight for the bond of our love and become happy. I will be happy now that you’re free. Free in heaven.” Yoochun opened his wet eyes and looked up the sky. He held his pendant tightly and smiled.


“I can smile now Risa, now that I finally let you go.”


      A black shiny car came and parked beyond the area. A woman stepped out of the car and watched Yoochun from afar.

‘Risa, I miss you so much.’ The woman thought as she walked near the tree.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey there! I will be a little bit busier in these coming days. We have review sessions in our school for our college admission entrance exams. I will focus on it first. Hehehe! But I’ll do my best to update at least a chapter a day or every two days. Thanks for understanding!