Lion and the Lamb

My Horoscope Says

     You and Yunho ate the pasta dinner enthusiastically. You were so hungry that you didn’t even notice or feel that Yunho was stealing glances at you.


‘She’s so cute. She’s eating her food happily.’ He smiled as he twirled the remaining pieces of pasta on his plate.


“Thanks for the delicious food Chaebol girl!”


      Yunho went in front of you and snatched the plates. He offered you help in washing the dishes. You did the scrubbing job while he washed them up.


“Hey Mara, let’s play a game.” Yunho suggested as you two headed to the living room.

“What kind of game?”

“It’s called the Lion and Lamb game. I’ll be the Lion!”

“Why are you the Lion? That’s unfair!” You pretended to be mad at him as you turned around not facing him.

“It’s because I suggested it!” He stuck his tongue on you teasing you even more.

“Fine. How do we play it?” You gave up and faced him again. Your face showed curiosity as he started to explain it.

“The Lion, will ask questions to the Lamb.”

“So simple! Okay let’s do i—“

“But! If the Lamb answered the question untruthfully, the Lamb will be punished.”

“Why am I the one being punished? You’re really unfair.”

“That’s the rule of the game! Stop complaining!”

“Araso. Let’s start!”


      Your voice had a tone of determination. You hated losing especially with games that has consequences or dares. You were always competitive when it comes to games. You love winning but you were always playing fair and square.


‘I will be the Lion next time. Watch out!’ You smirked at him making him have a what’s-with-the-smirk painted on his face.


      He started to ask questions. He asked you everything. From your birth date down to the number of moles you have on your body. He was like interviewing you. It’s like writing your biography. You got bored until he asked his last question.


“Why did you help me? I mean, it’s not like I doubt you but I’m just curious.” His eyes beamed with eagerness.

“Be-because you were U-know Yunho!” You got nervous as you stuttered. You lied not wanting him to know that you followed Auntie Magia’s vision.

“Punishment!” He clapped his hands and motioned you to stand up.

“Ande! I answered it honestly! You’re being mean!” You stubbornly glued your on the couch.

“You didn’t even know who sang Mirotic! Mehrong!” He held your arm as he pulled you up making you stand up.

“I… I knew it was Dong Dong Shin Ki! I was just shy!” 

"See? It's not Dong Dong Shin Ki. It is Dong Bang Shin Ki!" He rolled on the floor. He was laughing so hard.


      You felt embarrassed at the same time irritated with his teasing. You stomped your feet towards the staircase but you didn’t see couch pillow that was scattered. You tripped your foot and sprained your ankle. With the intense pain you felt, you fell on the floor. Yunho ran quickly to the fridge and got an ice pack. He pressed the ice pack on your sprained ankle. You blushed as he took care of you.


‘I didn’t know he has a gentle side.’


      You tried to stand up but the pain is killing you. You walked but you were struggling very hard. Yunho swiftly carried you bridal style and headed to your room. When he was about to lay you on your bed, he noticed that you were already sleeping soundly. He planted a kiss on your forehead and tucked you.


“Good night my cute little lamb.”