Why are You Here Already

My Horoscope Says

      It has been two days since Harang wrecked Hambee. After the incident, Changmin cooped himself up in his room. Everyday, he will go to the kitchen, get some food and drinks then lock himself again. He hadn’t talked to anyone. He was so depressed that his dear Hambee was torn.


      Amidst the silence, someone knocked at the door.


“Hey hyung, please get the door,” Junsu, who was cleaning his dolphin toys, requested Jaejoong who was busy watching a video with his ears plugged.

“Don’t make me. I’m busy.”

“Do you call that busy? You’ve been all day in front of your laptop watching Youtube! Are you turning gay now? Why are you watching that?”

“What gay?! What do you call yourself with those girly toys?”


      The knock became louder. Junsu reluctantly opened it, disappointed with Jaejoong.


      Jaejoong watched 2NE1’s performances. He memorized Fire, I Don’t Care, Please Don’t Go and even its choreography. He also watched all Dara’s videos. He was currently watching Dara’s Cass Beer cf.


“Damn this Minho guy! So cocky! He dares to go near my Dara noona!” He pouted madly. He was jealous of Lee Min Ho, Dara’s cf partner.


--------------------------------------------------

      Junsu opened the door and revealed Yoochun. He came home a day early from his trip to Japan.


“Chun hyung! Why are you here? Isn’t your stay is three days? How come you’re already here?” Junsu helped Yoochun with the bags and carried them to Yoochun’s room. They arranged all the packages beside the desk.

“Manager-hyung told me to. He said we will have a cf filming the day after tomorrow.” He held two boxes of mango puddings gave one to Yoochun and looked for Changmin.

“Thanks!” Junsu squealed.

“Where’s Changmin?”

“Aish. That boy. He has been depressed.” Junsu pointed at Harang.

“Wae? What happened? Why are you pointing at Harang?”

“When we came home from the airport, Dr. Lim came here with Harang. Then when we got inside, Harang ran to Changmin’s room. He found Hambee in his closet and chewed it.”

“Oh really? I better talk to him. How about Jaejoong hyung?”

“That guy! I think he’s turning gay!” Junsu rolled his eyes. Yoochun laughed and tapped his shoulders.

“Why did you say so? I was just gone for two days. It’s like I have missed a year of happenings. Tell me about it.”

“His eyes are glued to his laptop. All day he’s just watching 2NE1. Especially Park Dara’s videos. He even memorized all of their songs. He also practiced their choreography. This is the first time he is patronizing girl group dances. Now tell me, that’s not gay?“He imitated Jaejoong’s ear-to-ear smile as he was telling Yoochun about it.

“Totally? What’s wrong with that? They are a girl group after all. It’s only natural that they attract fan guys. He’s a Black Jack now ne? Hahaha. Cassiopeia will cook Jaejoong once they knew about this.“ Yoochun rolled on the floor, touched his stomach as he was laughing hard.


      Just then they heard some noises coming from Jaejoong’s room. They hurried and burst into his door.


“What happened here?!” Yoochun screamed.

“That bastard kissed Dara noona!” Jaejoong furiously kicked the wall. Junsu just calmly walked next to Yoochun and whispered in his ear.

“He’s been like this since he won on that stupid bet.” Yoochun was in a shock. He can’t fully absorb what was happening.

“Maybe he likes her. Let him be.” Yoochun whispered back and smirked. He just exited the room and Junsu followed him from behind.


“What is the cf about?” Junsu asked.

“I still don’t know. But we will film it in _____(put your country).”

“Omo! Really? If it is in _____(put your country), then we can see Yunho hyung and finally he can go back here! I should tell him about this.” Junsu ran to his room and grabbed his phone.


--------------------------------------------------

      Changmin’s room was full of flowers. Everything was dark. The curtains were black and the only thing you can see is his laptop and the lamp. It was Hambee’s funeral. Changmin lifelessly sat on a chair, stared at the poor Hambee.


“Hambee-ah, Chugwa and I miss you.” He was sobbing as he was munching on his popcorn.

“I’m all alone eating our favorite food.”                                                                           


“Changmin-ah?” Yoochun gently opened the door. Changmin turned his head and saw Yoochun. He wiped the tears on his eyes and switched on the light.

“What happened?” Yoochun asked him like a father asking his son on why he was crying.

“Hambee-ah is gone. Harang killed her.” Yoochun hugged him.

“Aigoo! Our maknae is crying. Hyung will buy you another Hambee araso?” Changmin got confused with what he said.

“How are you going to buy it? That pillow is only available in _____(put your country). And why are you already here?”

“I can because we will go there two days from now to film a cf.” Changmin’s spirit raised up and his lonely face finally ceased.

“Really? Yay!” Yoochun patted his head and gave him the box of mango pudding.

“Here! My sorry gift for what Harang did.”

“Thanks hyung. You’re the best!”


      Changmin thanked him. He felt happy at the same time he felt guilt. He felt guilt for not confessing to Yoochun that it was his fault. Yet, he is comforting him about what happened to Hambee. He just smiled and ate a mango pudding with Yoochun.