Genius Hyun Joong and Pathetic Jaejoong

My Horoscope Says

 

“Ssshh. Stop crying. Hyun oppa is here.” You shook your head. You hugged Hyun Joong and cried even more.

“Aish this crybaby. You’ll just get ugly if you keep crying for him.” He chuckled.

“Yah, is this your way of comforting people?”

“When it is you, yes. Because I know you will cry and cry and cry.”

“So funny oppa!” You said in a mocking way. You smiled.

“I never failed though. You stopped crying right?”

“Yeah yeah yeah. I know you want me to call you as the Genius Hyun Joong.” You wiped the remaining tears on your face.

“Indeed! HAHAHA~” He arrogantly laughed as he praised himself.

“You’re so cocky oppa!”

“I may be cocky, arrogant or big-headed. At least I’m not an idiot and b*st*rd like your boyfriend.” From the delightful mood that just arose, a serious atmosphere suddenly came.

 

      You saw his face all scrunched up with anger. You could feel the rage running through his veins. You knew he would feel this way. When someone hurt you, his calm and angelic appearance will disappear. He will transform into a ready-to-kill beast as if he went through a devil metamorphosis.

 

“Calm down oppa. I’m okay really.” You forced a smile even though you are scared of him right now.

“Really?”

“Really really. No worries. Why don’t you go home now? It’s very late!” You pushed him out of your porch.

“Are you okay by yourself?” He turned around and questioned you.

“How many times am I going to repeat? Shoo oppa! Go back to your house! Bye!” You closed the door and locked it.

 

‘This girl. She is so stubborn.’ Hyun Joong went inside his car and headed to his house. Smirking his plan is really turning out well.

 

      You took a bath and lied down your body on the bed. All of this mess made you stressed and worn-out. You cried again and soon fell asleep.

--------------------------------------------------

 

“Yunho-hyung, come out. Please. You haven’t eaten anything since lunch.” Junsu stood in front of Yunho’s room as he begged the older male.

“I’m okay. I’m not hungry. Please leave me alone.”

“I will not if you eat at least eat the chicken.”

“No. You can eat it.”

“But hyu-”

“Let him be. If he doesn’t want to eat and come out, then let him rot inside.” Jaejoong sternly said.

“Yah! Why are you like this?” Junsu asked him.

“Because he’s a moron! How dare he get jealous at Hyun Joong hyung and Mara when he is unfaithful behind Mara’s back!”

“Are you even sure if the rumor about him and Ara true?”

“Why will I not believe it? It’s everywhere!”

“That’s not even reliable! You know reporters! They make up false stories so that companies will give them money!”

“Why the hell are you talking about reporters?! THAT’S NOT MY POINT!” Jaejoong shouted at the maknae.

“YOU’RE JUST BEING SHORT-MINDED!”

“I don’t care if I am. He hurt Mara. I love Mara like my real dongsaeng.”

“Is ignoring and being mad at Yunho hyung going to prove how much you care for Mara? Try to think before doing anything. You’re pathetic Jaejoong.” Junsu got disappointed at Jaejoong. He thought Jaejoong would believe Yunho and stand beside him since he is his ‘best friend’.

--------------------------------------------------

 

Just as promised, updating when I have free time! YAY! :D