Don't Always Believe That Thing

My Horoscope Says

 

      You cooped up in your room and Haneul was kind enough to fix and do your job. You were so lonely and it has been three days. Your phone ringed but you ignored it. Thinking it was Yunho, you slammed your phone against the wall.

 

      Then, you heard a strange sound. You went to the window and saw Jaejoong throwing a stone. You went to the balcony and waved at him.

 

“Oppa! What are you doing here?”

“Visiting my dongsaeng! Oppa missed you!”

You went down and let him in.

“So how are you?” You shook your head silently. "Is it just me or you REALLY got thin?”

“Ahehe. I didn’t eat anything yesterday.”

“Let’s cook you up something. You look very weak.” Jaejoong hurried to the kitchen and grabbed some ingredients from the fridge.

In just a while, he came back to the living room bringing the food and a glass of lemon juice.

“Thanks oppa.”

“That idiot has really ed up everything.”

“Who are you talking about oppa?”

“Your good-for-nothing EX?”

“He’s not my ex oppa. We just have a cool-off.”

“If I were you, break it off! Look at what he has done you! You’re not the OLD MARA! Did you know how much it pained me to see you lonely and crushed like this?” Hearing Jaejoong’s kind words, you began to tear up. Your heart somehow felt blissful knowing that there are people who care for you.

“What can I do? I love him so much. I am trying to make our relationship work again.”

“Is this not enough yet?!”

“But oppa…”

“If he can cheat on you while you’re still in the Boyfriend-Girlfriend status, what more if EVER you two got married? Did you ever think of that?”

“But it said in my---”

“ that! Don’t always believe that thing! I know you love Horoscopes that much. BUT CUT IT OUT! CAN’T YOU SEE?! IT’S ALREADY DESTROYING YOU!”

 

      You kept quiet for a while, comprehending everything.

“Alright, I’ll think about it.”

 

--------------------------------------------------

 

      The next morning, you texted Hyun Joong and told him to come to your house. At around 8am, he arrived.

 

“What’s up?”

“I need to settle things with you and Yunho oppa. Is that alright?”

“Sure.”

 

      You arrived at DBSK’s dorm. You were so nervous so you decided to stay in the car. You just texted Yunho and he got out of the building shortly. Yunho saw you standing. He ran and hugged you. You also wanted to hug him back.

‘If I were you, break it off! Look at what he has done you!’ Recalling Jaejoong’s words, you pushed him violently. He touched your arm but you slapped him in his face. Hyun Joong who was staying a little far from the two of you, was actually enjoying what he is seeing.

 

“I can expl—“

“Let’s end this! In the beginning you hid things from me! You even lied to me! I didn’t even know you’re already cheating on me! I hate you!” You continuously resisted Yunho while you tried your best to yank his hands away from you. When you finally freed yourself from his grasp, you walked away from him. Tears were endlessly flowing from your eyes at the same time, anger rushed through your veins.

“Please.. Hear me out.. I beg you..” He kneeled down in front of you. Yunho helplessly pleaded. You stopped walking to turn around and face him.

“Everything I saw explains it well and clearly. What's the use of hearing your lies anyway now that I discovered you were feeding me with your bunch of crap all this time?” You made your way out and left Yunho who was pounding the ground with his fist. He didn’t stop until he saw the oozing bright red blood drip from his wounded fist.

 

      The dripping stopped when someone bandaged his hand. He looked up. To his surprise, Hyun Joong tied it up. He helped Yunho to stand up.

 

“Hyung, I’m sorry for what happened. Let me get you home.” He let Yunho walk first to their building entrance. Hyun Joong took his chance and kick his back. He punched him in the stomach and continued to hurt him. Satisfied, Hyun Joong left him lying.

“Mara.. I need you..” Being so weak at the time being, he lifelessly collapsed on the cold ground.

 

 --------------------------------------------------

I’m going to end this soon! :] Thanks for all who supported me! I learned a lot because of this fic! Thanks for reading! I hope you continue to read until the last chap!