Missy Addict

My Horoscope Says

     Dara smiled ear-to-ear as she won against CrystalKiller. It was her tenth consecutive victory. She jumped up and down which caused Minzy to wake up.


“Unnie, I want to sleep. Please quiet down.”

“Sorry Minzy.” Dara sat down again.


‘It’ll be more fun if I .’


‘HA! You lost again!’

‘You’re just a lucky boy! My laptop just froze!’ CrystalKiller defended.

‘Talk all you want loser boy! You’ll never win against me! Why do you keep losing? I bet you will be ashamed of yourself once you will meet me! HAHAHAHA.’ She typed so fast and it made Bom to wake up also.


“Ya Park Dara! Will turn that off and sleep now addict!” Bom angrily commanded her.


     She quickly turned her laptop off. She was scared of her so she hurriedly lied down on her bed. After three hours, CL woke up first. She looked up at the clocked, it read, 5:53am. She headed to the bathroom. She washed her face and brushed her teeth.


‘I told them to wake up at 6am! What is the time? It’s already 6:15! That’s it! They made me do this!’


     CL got angry and went to the living room. She ducked to get her microphone. She bolted back to the room and turned the lights on. They all grunted.


“Turn it off!” Dara shouted.

“YAAAAAA~~~~~!!!!!”


     CL’s furious voice was heard and the three members sat up quickly. They knew that their strict leader was angry. Minzy and Bom went straight to the bathroom and fixed themselves. Dara, who stayed up late, slept again.


“AREN’T YOU GETTING UP?!” She kicked her hard.

“Araso araso! I’ll get up now! Happy?” Dara stuck her tongue. She was rubbing her as her face was crumpled, feeling the pain of CL's horse kick.

“Make it quick Missy Addict. We have a photoshoot schedule at 8am! I’ll give you thirty minutes to get ready.”


     At 7:28am, they left their dorm and headed to the YG building. They met up with their manager and went to the photoshoot location. 


      Dara felt really tired and sleepy so she wasn’t able to focus. Her poses were always crooked. Her face rather looks tired and she had dark circles under her eyes.


“We’ll shoot Dara tomorrow!”

“Wae?” CL asked.

“She looks tired. All of you should appear fresh-looking in this photoshoot or otherwise it will ruin the concept.” The photographer answered.

“Ne, I’m very sorry. She’s really tired. She went back to her hometown to visit her relatives yesterday and arrived late. I’m really sorry for the trouble.” CL lied to make a good excuse for Dara.

“Is that so? Why didn’t you tell me a while ago? We should've cancelled it. Aigoo. The pretty Dara is tired.”


     The crew packed up and made them go home to rest. CL bowed at him and glared at Dara. They went back to their van.


“If you aren’t an addict because of that stupid Whoa game, we could’ve finished this!” Bom scolded her.


     Minzy and Dara began to laugh.


“IT’S NOT THE TIME FOR JOKES! WHY ARE YOU LAUGHING?” CL yelled. 

“It is WoW!*laughs* Not *laughs* Whoa!” Dara laughed louder.

“What is fun with that damn game anyway? And who taught you that! Curse him!” Minzy stopped laughing and became serious.

“YA! If I told you it was Thunder who taught me, what're you going to do huh?" Dara has a brother-complex.

"I didn't say I'll hurt him." Minzy nervously chuckled.

"It is SO FUN especially that Pabo CrystalKiller hasn’t won against me yet. If he beat me just once, I promise I’ll stop!”

"If you broke your promise, I'll throw your laptop so you won't be able to play it again!" Dara held her right hand up and crossed her heart with her left hand.

"Chincha! I really promise! Just don't take away my precious Tappy!" Dara pleaded with such a sad but cute expression.


‘If I lose, we’ll meet CrystalKiller.’