Beware Jung YunHo

My Horoscope Says

“Eomma! Eomma! Wake up!” The lady snatched her phone and called.

“Yobosaeyo?” The man on the other line answered.

“Yunho oppa! Help!”

“What happened?!”

“My mom fainted and my car has a flat tire. I can’t bring her to the hospital.”

“Araso. Wait for me there.”

“Kamsamhabnida oppa.”


“Eomma, hang on. Yunho oppa will arrive in any minute now.” She hugged her mom and waited for Yunho to arrive.

“Oppa! Komawo!” Ara hugged YunHo as soon as he arrived. She was trembling and crying.

“What happened? Why are you crying?”

“Eomma fainted. I didn’t know the reason. Good thing you arrived fast oppa. Komawo!” The two of them ran inside the house. Mrs. Go was lying in the couch. YunHo swiftly carried her to his car and headed the hospital.

“Doctor, what’s happened to my mom?”

“She got sick from fatigue and malnutrition. She needs t stay here for a week. It seems that she didn’t eat anything according to our analysis. If this continues, she might acquire ulcer.” Ara sobbed and YunHo hugged the lonely lady. Little did they know, paparazzi were already capturing them.

“This is going to be a big hit.” A journalist nudged his photographer.

“Hell yeah and this means a lot of money.”

--------------------------------------------------


‘What are you up to YunHo?’Hyun Joong quietly followed and watched as YunHo got in his car. He trailed him and kept a good distance so that YunHo will not notice him.

“What the?! Go Ara’s house?! What the hell is he doing here?” He ducked down when YunHo got off the car. Ara was waiting outside the gate and she immediately hugged YunHo. Hyun Joong’s eyes widened.


‘This ungrateful bastard! How dare he cheat on Mara like this! You will pay!.’He got his phone and recorded the hugging scene. He then dialed Mr. Kim’s number.

“Yobosaeyo Mr. Kim?”

“Ne, young master Hyun Joong what is it?”

“Could you trail this bastard named Jung Yunho starting this day?”

“Dae. I could do that.” He hung up and saw YunHo leave Ara’s house.


‘I already gave you a chance but you screwed up. Beware Jung YunHo. You will suffer soon.’

--------------------------------------------------


“Mara! Come here and sleep now.” You were walking back and forth deeply thinking about something. Jaejoong called you and pointed at the bed.

“I’m not yet sleepy oppa. I’ll wait until YunHo oppa arrives then I’ll sleep.” Jaejoong stood up and held Mara’s shoulder.

“Don’t worry about him. He will be fine. He can take care of himself. He told me to take care of you whenever he’s not around. So let’s sleep now. It’s very late.” You nodded and slid under the bed. Yoochun and Junsu were sleeping across your bed while Changmin is sleeping by himself beside them. Jaejoong was lying beside your bed. Jaejoong turned the lights off.

“Oppa.” You tried you best to fall asleep but you really can’t. Something is bothering you which made you wide awake.

“Hmmm?” Jaejoong answered.

“I got a bad feeling. I’m scared.” You started to sob. Jaejoong hurried to your side and comforted you.

“What is that? Tell oppa. Oppa will listen.”

“My heart is telling me that something bad will happen with me and YunHo oppa in the future. I don’t know what it is.”

“Don’t cry.” He patted your head and pulled you into a warm brotherly hug.

“I’m afraid and starting to think that he’s becoming unfaithful to me.”

“Why?” He rubbed your back gently.

“He didn’t even tell me where he was going earlier which he usually informs me. We promised not to keep secrets.”

“Shhh. He is a responsible man. Maybe it’s confidential that’s why he didn’t tell you or us. For the mean time, let's put our trust him. Plus I promise to be by your side tonight while YunHo is still outside.”

“Really oppa?” You broke the hug and your teary eyes looked at him. He wiped them with his thumb as he smiled at you.

“Komawo oppa!”

“Aigoo~~ There! My bright cute little sister is smiling again!”

“It’s all because of Jaejoong oppa!”                                                  

Jaejoong then ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead after tucking you to bed. He laid next to you and sighed heavily. He is also disturbed and affected because for him, you are like his little sister.


‘Oppa will always be here to protect you Mara dongsaeng. YunHo, even you’re my best friend, you will never wake up if you hurt Mara’s feelings.’