If You were My Husband

My Horoscope Says

“Aigoo! My back! My feet! My whole body hurts!” You massaged your back and feet while you were seated at a park bench. Yunho and Miguel followed, laying a blanket on the field.

“What an old lady.” Yunho laid out the bento you made earlier started unpacking them.

“We were walking like forever just to reach this place. How can my feet not hurt?” You pretended to cry as you sat on the blanket. Your head, bowed down, playing with your chopsticks.

 “We should eat now. We still have hiking!” Yunho passed a glass of juice to you. You still didn’t move from your current position.


‘HAHAHA. Let’s see now. This is my revenge for you during that Lion and Lamb game!’


“Hey, I’m sorry.” Yunho began to feel nervous. He thought you were upset at him because he called you an old lady. You turned away from him, hands crossed at your chest while you pretended to be mad at him.

“Oppa is sorry now. Hey, I’ll not call you an old lady anymore.” He raised his right hand up. You slowly looked at him and shouted.

“Bah! Got ya!” You laughed hard at him as he was confused with what just happened.

“Wae—What’s that?”

“I was just joking! I’m not mad! You’re really easy to tease oppa! That’s why I love teasing you!”

“What was that for! I nearly had a popped chest here because my heart is beating crazily from the nervousness!” He held his chest, it was beating furiously. He took small rapid breaths and wiped the sweat on his forehead.

“Revenge!” You shoved a sushi in his mouth and got another one for yourself.

“What revenge?” He said while he chewed the food.

“For last time! You being lion while me being the lamb. Does it ring a bell?”

“Pffft! You’re so childish! That was a long time ago!”

“Long time ago my face! Well, forget it. I’m happy now.”

“Happy for what? Giving me a heart disease?” He drank the juice and wiped his mouth. You nodded.

“Now that I had my payback, that’s what I’m happy for.”

“Fine. You win.” Yunho gave up and just continued eating the sushi and onigiri.


      You continued walking going to JR Ome Line. You took the bus and it lead you to Shiofune Kannonji Temple. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/kannonjitemple.jpg) Your tiredness had paid off when you knew that Azeria Festival was being celebrated. Azeria Festival is celebrated during mid-April and early-May. You saw a lot of Azalea flowers in the temple. You took out your Nikon D3S Digital SLR camera. You flicked some photos and also took some SelCas. (A/N: SelCa means Self-Cam photos.)


“Mommy! You’re so greedy! You’re just taking pics of yourself!” Miguel ran to you, he went beside an Azalea flowers and posed.

“Hey! Me too!” Yunho stood beside Miguel and did the ‘peace-sign’.

“1,2,3 Kimchi!”

“Let me see!” Yunho excitedly ran to you and looked at the photo.

“It’s nice! So unfair! I was not in it!” You pouted.


      Yunho felt you were jealous. He then asked you to give him your camera. A passerby walked and he requested him to take a photo. You stood behind Miguel while Yunho was beside you, his arm was around your shoulder.


“Arigatou gozaimasu!” Yunho bowed at the man.

“You’re welcome. How can I not help you take a family photo. You’re lucky young man.” Yunho scratched the back of his head, smiled to cover his shyness.

“Why?”

“Your family is so nice. Take care of them.”

“Hai. I will.” The man then picked an Azalea flower and gave it to Yunho.

“Here. Give it to your wife.” The man patted Yunho’s shoulder. Yunho bowed at him once again.

 
"What is this for?” Yunho walked backed to you and gave you the flower. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/azalea.jpg)

“He thought you were my wife. He said that Azalea flower means caring for the person you are giving it to.” He blushed and avoided your gaze. You smiled sweetly and stood up in front of him. Your face was in a shade of pink while you tip toed and kissed his cheek.

“Thanks oppa. I would love it if you were my husband.” He stood frozen and caressed the cheek you kissed. He smiled at you and suggested to go back to the bus.


      You headed back to the bus and looked at the window. Your heart was racing rapidly and you were blushing hardly. You smiled when you continued thinking what happened earlier. Somehow, you felt sadness in your heart. You didn’t know why.


‘Why am I feeling this? It’s like he will leave soon? I’m feeling the same way like Hyun oppa left for Korea.’ The smile on your face slowly disappeared and sadness took over.