Not Goodbye

My Horoscope Says

      Yunho stayed in your room until you fall asleep. He hummed sweetly while your hair which made you drowsy. He made sure that you were really sleeping. He carefully stood up, ruffled your hair and kissed your forehead. Yunho whispered in your ear.


“Bye Mara.”


      He quietly left your room and went downstairs. DBSK were already outside of the house, seated inside their van. He looked at the house for the last time before riding the car.


“I will miss you Mara. I’m sorry for not telling you I am leaving today.”


      Yunho then put his hands on his pocket. He touched something cold. He grabbed it and held it. It was a silver bracelet. He also found a small note with it. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/silvermens.jpg)

Yunho Oppa,

I want to greet you in advance, Happy First Monthsary! I love you! ♥

Love Mara


      Yunho didn’t notice you putting the bracelet in his pocket when he hugged you in the garden. He put clasped the necklace on his slender wrist and stared at it amusingly.


‘I hope you understand Mara.’ He gazed at the window not noticing they were already at the airport.

--------------------------------------------------


      Before the sun rose, you woke up early. The excitement your body was feeling made you rise up early. It is your first monthsary being with Yunho. You can’t imagine how fast a month went by. It seemed only yesterday when you still denied you liked him and vice versa. You hurriedly barged into his room. To your surprise, you found a neatly arranged bed. You were expecting a sleeping Yunho with a wide mouth opened and has a drool on his lips. To your dismay, you didn’t find him. You collapsed right to the floor and cried.


“Leaving does not always mean goodbye.” You remembered yesterday’s reading and calmed yourself. You stood up and found a pink box beside Yunho’s bed. There was also a letter below it. You sat on the bed and read it.


My dear Mara,

By the time you are reading this letter, I am already in Seoul. I’m so sorry if I didn’t tell you that my flight was last night. I can’t bear to see you lonely.

Well before explanations, I wanted to greet you Happy First Monthsary. I hope you like my gift. It’s so pretty right? But it’s not as pretty as you. You might be wondering how I knew that the Sun. Well when I knew you love horoscopes, I also started to like it. I read about your sign and Leo’s ruler is Sun right? I really wanted to buy you a Sun necklace but they said they only have sun-colored ones. So I just picked that and luckily it has a heart pendant. Aside from the horoscope meaning, for me, you are the sun that gives light to my life and my heart is only beating because of you. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/suncoloredheartnecklace.jpg)

Now that I am here back in Korea, don’t forget to eat well and take care of yourself. Don’t wear mini skirts! If I saw you wearing one behind my back, I’ll punish you! Oh yeah, how can I see you wearing one if I’m here? Kekekeke I’m just kidding. I wanted to make you laugh because I know you are crying at this moment.

Even though I am here, I will not forget to at least call once a day or if not, send you text messages. I miss you so much Mara. I love you from the bottom of my heart.


Your Yunho Oppa ♥


 “I understand you Oppa. This is only a test to our relationship right?” You wore the necklace and wiped the flowing tears with the back of your hand.