We’re from Beast

My Horoscope Says

      You drove to the flower shop where you ordered the purple tulips. You went there to cancel your orders. The owner bowed and apologized at you. He explained that they got another set of delivery. You felt relieved and thanked him. At last, your problem is solved. Everything is settled now.


      You got in a heavy traffic as you were driving back to the hotel. A pizza parlor was nearby and you decided to pull over. You bought ten boxes of pizzas. Your assistants brought all of the boxes and you passed by a Smoothie Shop. You bought two mango smoothies, thirteen chocolate and one watermelon for Changmin.


      You entered the concert hall and 2NE1 were the one on the stage. You sat beside Yunho. You chuckled seeing Jaejoong dancing and singing along with them.


“Fan boy much?” You whispered at Yunho.

“Thank God you’re here or else I will be deaf. He has been like that for an hour.” You giggled.

“Eh eh eh eh eh eh eh! 2NE1!” Jaejoong shouted.


      2NE1 finally finished their routine and Kara’s up. You nudged Changmin who was amusingly staring at Nicole. You were amazed with the girls’ talents. Before you just knew about SS501, Super Junior and Wonder Girls not until your k-pop nephew Miguel introduced them to you. Their dance was so adorable and Changmin was dancing along with the beat.


"Hey geogi geogi mister
Yeogil jom bwabwa mister
Geurae baro na mister
Naeapeuro ga mister
(La la la la la la)"


      Kara ended theirs with Lupin. Beast was ordered to go back to their company and they walked in the aisle of the chairs. Kikwang stopped suddenly and Yoseob did also.


“Hey Yoseob! Look look look! It’s her!” Kikwang whispered.

“I know idiot! I can see her!” Yoseob put his index finger on his mouth not wanting to wake you up.


      Due to your tiredness, you fell asleep on your chair. Then, you felt someone poking your cheek. You slowly opened your eyes and looked at the man. He was with a blonde cute guy. They both smiled at you.


“Hi! It’s good to see you here!” The guy held out his hand and you hesitated, nonetheless you shook it.

“What’s your name?” The guy asked.

“Shin Mara. How about you?” You decided to tell him, anyway tomorrow is the event. No need to hide it right?

“Mara’s such pretty name. My name is Lee Kikwang. Just call me AJ. This here is Yang Yoseob.” Blondie guy waved at you and you smiled back. DBSK just finished their routine and came down the stage. Yunho stood behind you while the others greeted Yoseob and Kikwang with a nod and smile.

“So what group do you belong?” You innocently asked and the two boys looked at their sunbaes. Yoochun and Jaejoong slyly nodded and they understood what it meant.

“We’re from Beast!”

“Really? My nephew likes your group.” You said while sipping your mango smoothie. You sipped a lot causing your cheeks to pop.


‘Look at her. She’s so cute with her cheeks popped like that.’Kikwang thought as he watched you amusingly.


“Omo! Chincha?” You nodded. You saw Yoseob pull AJ and they left. You turned around and a jealous Yunho was facing you. You pinched his cheeks and he pouted.

“You’re always jealous! You’re so cute oppa.” You shove a slice of pizza in his mouth gave him the mango smoothie you both love. You also gave the boxes of pizzas to DBSK, SS501 and Kara since they are also your friends. Everybody enjoyed the snack while listening to Super Junior’s songs.