Bye My Love

My Horoscope Says

      Junsu was peacefully sleeping in his bed. His dream was disturbed when his phone buzzed. He sat up and fetched his phone from the side table.


FROM: Wide Mouth Sleeper

      Junsu-ah, I arrived safely. I am in _____(put a country). Don’t worry about me. I’m safe. I have a friend here and I am currently staying at their house. Tell Changmin-ah that I miss him too. I miss you all!


      After reading Yunho’s message, he checked the time. It read 11pm. Then suddenly, he heard loud footsteps.


‘What’s going on?’ He peeked at the living room. He found Jaejoong and Yoochun racing for Changmin’s laptop. He rolled his eyes and went back to his room. He dove back to his bed and continued his sleep.



      Yoochun grumpily headed to his room. He decided to play the organ to pass his time. He was playing the chorus and he suddenly stopped playing. He buried his face with his hands. His hands became wet as tears flowed from his eyes. He sat up again, wiped his eyes and decided to play it again.


FLASHBACK

“Oppa, let’s end this. As much as I wanted to keep our relationship, I just can’t. I’m sorry.”


      The girl cried as she kissed Yoochun for the last time. She ran away from him but Yoochun still chased after her. He still couldn’t believe the fact the she broke up with her. He shouted her name. She ran as fast as she could. As she was running…

“SCREEEECH~~!”


      A big truck hit her body. Yoochun immediately went over to see her. But it was already too late; God took her to heaven right at the moment.


“WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?? I WASN’T ABLE TO PLAY TO YOU THE SONG I MADE FOR YOU!! YA! PABO-AH! WAKE UP! DON’T FOOL YOUR CHUNNIE-OPPA!” He shouted and cried as the paramedics took her body.

END OF FLASHBACK


     When he finished playing the song, he went out the balcony. He looked up at the starry sky.


“Are you happy there in heaven? I miss you so much!”


      He held the necklace clasped around his neck. He felt a cold breeze and assumed that she heard him. He closed his eyes for a moment and went back in. He sat down on his bed and took a picture frame. It showed him with his arm around a girl’s shoulder, smiling sweetly. He glanced and kissed it.



“Bye my love.”