I’ve Seen Her Before

My Horoscope Says

A/N:

Hey guys! I'm back! I'm sorry for the other day if it said I have updated. My Photobucket crashed and all of the links were broken so I fixed them all even in my profile and my other fic, Magic Eight Ball (http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/1860/magic-eight-ball-jaejoong-siwon-you). That's why I wasn't able to update.  Oh Yeah! If you need poster help, go here to apply (http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/2145/poster-art-japanese-korean-taiwanese-you).

Here is the update. I promise to make more than one update tomorrow to make it up to you! I'm sorry if I made you wait! I hope you like this chapter! :]

--------------------------------------------------


     You bent your body as you settled yourself inside your car. Your body guard closed the driver’s door for you. You buckled your seatbelt and started the engine. In just a moment, the loud sound of an accelerating Porsche Panamera was heard throughout the surroundings. The police escorted you and stood by as you waited for Jong Ri’s plane.


“Appa! How are you?” You cheerfully hugged Jong Ri and helped him with his bags.

“I’m doing great! How’s the preparation going?” You two walked to your car and got inside. You started the engine and headed to your house.

“The plan is going on smoothly. The singing groups will be doing their dry run performance later. Want to watch dad?”

“It’ll be my pleasure. I can’t believe it is just three days before the Opening. How do you feel about it?”

“I’m feeling nervous but happy at the same time. Do you think I’ll not mess this up?”

“Of course not. I can see you really prepared for this. Don’t worry.”

“What I’m also nervous about is my name will soon be known to public. I don’t know how I should I act after that. Media will be in front of me all the time since I’m taking over. What should I do appa?” You parked your car in the driveway and leaned your forehead at the steering wheel. You are feeling the pressure building up inside you making you worried and nervous.

“Nothing.” You slowly faced him with a confused look, he was smiling widely at you.

“Nothing? What do you mean appa?”

“Just be yourself. Just be the sweet, caring and hardworking Mara that your mother and I raised.” Jong Ri patted your head as comforted and tried to ease you. He succeeded, you lightened up and smiled.

“Araso appa.” With what your dad told you, the heavy feeling you have in your chest decreased. However, there was still a little left. Yet, you shrugged and decided to leave it out.


--------------------------------------------------


[Seoul Splandoroza Hotel, Concert Hall]


“All of you will be singing two songs each. The flow of the concert will be continuous however after Super Junior’s performance, you all will stay first. The owner will personally talk to all of you.” The over-all director spoke through the mike. He told the bands’ arrangement, F.Cuz, C.N.Blue, f(x), T-ara, 2PM, Rainbow, Beast, SHINee, 2AM, MBLAQ, U-KISS, F.T. Island, Big Bang, 2NE1, Kara, Girl’s Generation, Wonder Girls, SS501, DBSK and Super Junior.


      They all settled first in the seat in front of the stage with the first five groups inside the backstage. The routine continued and all of them did their best. They wanted to make this special event successful and this is their way of thanking the owner for the honor. Each of the groups didn’t hand over the stage to the next band unless they nailed their routines.


“May I interrupt for a minute SHINee?” The director said.

“Ne.”

“I would like to acknowledge the presence of Mr. Shin with his daughter.” You and Jong Ri were standing beside the director. They all recognized your dad; after all he’s very famous. On the other hand, they just stared at you and were curious. You were wearing a beret and large pair of sunglasses making them more suspicious.

“Hyung, I think she’s familiar.” Yoochun nudged Yunho.

“Me too. My mind tells me I know her but I’m confused. Aish.” Yunho rubbed his chin.

“It looks like I’ve seen her before.” Jaejoong and Junsu stated in unison.

“Maybe that’s Michi noona!” Changmin spoke.


“Wow! She’s gorgeous.” Yuri gleamed as she was admiring you.

“I didn’t know you have x-ray vision Yuri?” Yoona poked Yuri’s cheek.

“Well even with those shades it shows. I agree with Yuri unnie, she’s pretty.” Seohyun declared. Tiffany, Jessica, Hyoyeon and Sunny nodded their heads in agreement.

“Plus she’s tall like me! Unlike someone here.” Sooyoung looked at Taeyeon with a smirk.

“Ya! Meanie!” Taeyeon pinched Sooyoung’s skin.

“Ouch that hurts!” Sooyoung massaged her arm which turned red because of Taeyeon’s pinching.


“Yoseob! Look! It’s her!” Kikwang shook Yoseob violently which made him dizzy.

“Will you quiet down? I can see her. I have eyes.” Yoseob whacked his head and Kikwang stopped nagging him.

“You saw her before?” Doo Joon pointed at you.

“Yeah. I think four days ago? I saw her in the lobby wearing those glasses.”

“I wonder what she looks like. I’m curious. Why does she wear those?” Hyun Seung said.

“BABO! Do you watch news?” Doo Joon slapped Hyun Seung’s arm.

“She’s the Heiress! That’s why!” Jun Hyung told Hyun Seung.

“Oh really?” Dong Woon, Hyun Seung and Yoseob jaws were dropped on the floor while Kikwang smiled widely.


“I think I’ve seen her before but I don’t know when. She’s familiar to me.” Hyun Joong titled his head.

“Really hyung?” Young Saeng and Jungmin asked him. Hyun Joong nodded.

‘Is that you my Mara? I hope it is you.’ Hyun Joong stared at you hoping that the woman standing in front is you.