Bewilderment, Shock and Surprise

My Horoscope Says

‘Good afternoon our dear passengers! We have landed safely in _____(put your country)!’


      You unbuckled the plane belt and got your luggage at the top rack. Yunho walked out of the plane first and waited for you. He offered you his hand and helped you go down.


“Hey dad!” Yunho swiftly looked down to face Miguel, who was tugging his shirt.

“Hmmm?”

“Can’t you get any cheesier?”

“Ya! Where did you learn that?” You quickly ran to Miguel and lightly pinched his pinkish cheeks.

“From the two of you! The cheesiness will eventually make me fat. I’ll be an obese kid if you keep that going! ” He poked your tummy and ran away from you.


      You exited the terminal gate and got your passport be checked by the airport employee. He returned your passport when your phone vibrated. You quickly searched your bag for your iPhone. You pressed the unlock button and turned to see Yoochun calling you.


PHONE COVERSATION

Yoochun: “Hey Mara!”

You: “Oh! Oppa! What’s up?

Yoochun: “I’m fine. I have a favor to ask from you actually.”

You: “Sure. What’s that?”

Yoochun: “Can you fetch me here in _____(put your country) International Airport?”

You: “Bwoh?! You’re here? Chincha?” Your face suddenly lighted up.

Yoochun: “Yeah. I’ll be staying here for a week, I think. If you don’t also mind, I’m with my friends.”

You: “I’m also here at the airport! I just arrived from Japan. Where are you here in the building?”

Yoochun: “I’m in front of Gate 43.”

You: “Okay. Wait for me there. Don’t move in your spot. Araso?”

Yoochun: “Araso. Komawo!”

You: “Ye!”

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION


      You ended the call and Yunho lightly patted your shoulder.

“Who was that?” A hint of jealously can be heard from his tone.

“A friend. He’s also here with his friends. He asked me to meet him here. Is it okay?” You assured him.

“Araso.”


--------------------------------------------------


      Yoochun ended the call and flipped close his phone. The three other men were eyeing him suspiciously.

“Ya. Who was that?” Junsu raised his eyebrow.

“A friend. Why? I’m asking help. Is there a problem with that?” Yoochun defended himself.

“Yeah there is! A very huge one!” Changmin pointed at his face.

“Then what is that?!” He raised his voice.

“You should call Yunho hyung first! Not a friend of yours.” Changmin answered.

“Will you just call him now? Arguing will not help.” Jaejoong irritatedly tapped his toes on the floor.


--------------------------------------------------

      You finally saw Gate 43. You raised your head up and tip toed searching for Yoochun. You finally saw him standing angrily with three men.


‘Ah! There he is! Omo. Who are those? Oh yeah. Maybe those are his friends.’


 “Oppa!” You ran towards Yoochun and waved at him. Yunho and the other members eyed each other with shock. You noticed that all of them were silent.

“Do-do you know each other?” You stared at them with a confused look.


      Miguel, on the other hand, was almost not breathing. His mouth was dropped on the floor. His feet totally glued on the floor. He eyed the men in front of him. After a few seconds, his soul came back to his body and jumped up and down. Knowing this youngest little Cassiopeia, he got hyper now seeing the whole DBSK in person.


“Hey daddy! LOOK! DBSK is now complete! YAY!” Miguel pulled Yunho’s shirt as he squealed with happiness. The four men’s confusion added up now the young boy was calling Yunho his daddy.

“Da-ddy?” They all stuttered in unison and rolled their eyes upon Yunho. Yunho just stood calmly and was willing to explain but Miguel suddenly spoke.

“Mommy look! They are my idols! DBSK! MY favorite!” Now, they shifted their attention on you. You confidently showed them a wide smile. Bewilderment, shock and surprise surrounded their heads, trying to handle the emotions activated by the current atmosphere.