He Obviously Likes You

My Horoscope Says

A/N:

Sorry for such a short chapter. I have so many poster request today. I finished two of them and I still have some left. If you want to file a request, go to my Portfolio and check out the recent posters I have accomplished.  (http://www.asianfanfics.com/index.php/story/view/2145/poster-art-apply-japanese-korean-taiwanese-you

--------------------------------------------------


“Oppa, open your mouth.” You held your spoon in front of Yunho’s face. Everyone looked at the two of you with amusement. Yunho noticed everyone’s eyes and started to blush. He ate the food in your spoon fast and hid his tomato face beneath his napkin.

“Even when eating, you two sure know how to act lovey-dovey with each other huh?” Yoochun pointed his chopsticks at you and you got embarrassed.

“What? They are a couple?” Hyun Joong asked.

“Yeah. Yunho, how many months?” Jaejoong waited Yunho to gulp his food down.

“Ten months already.”

“Wow. So long! I envy you Mara unnie!” Hara said. Silence was enveloped and everyone ate the sumptuous food before them. It was only broken when Gyuri accidentally spilled the sauce all over Nicole’s pants.

“Uwaaa. Nicole, mianhe.” Gyuri moved her chair backwards and started wiping off the dark-colored stain. Changmin rushed to the washroom and made his handkerchief wet with water. He ran back to the table and gave the towel to Nicole.

“Kwenchana? Here use this.” Nicole looked up to the tall man and began to panic. She accepted it and modestly thanked Changmin. Everyone had a smile plastered on their faces as they were silently watching the two.

“Nice score Changmin!” Junsu squealed. Changmin went back to his chair while giving him his death glare which silenced the talkative Junsu.

“Hey, he obviously likes you.” Kyu Jong whispered at Nicole. Nicole nudged him while trying to hide her pink tinted face from everybody.

“He’s just helping me oppa.” Nicole murmured back at Kyu Jong, deep inside she was very ecstatic that Changmin helped her. It would’ve been SS501 or KARA but the fact that DBSK’s Changmin offered his handkerchief is another story. Changmin was also delightful that Nicole didn’t refuse his help.


      You finished your food swiftly like a vacuum cleaner. You told everyone that you need to leave even though you still wanted to stay.


“Why are you leaving early?” Hyun Joong abruptly asked you.

“I need to fix some problems regarding the event. I still want to stay but I can’t.” Hyun Joong stood up and went next to you. He suddenly kissed your cheek and Yunho held your arm. You didn’t mind him for kissing you because you two were used with those gestures. However you are with Yunho. So you bent down and kissed his lips to kill his jealousy over Hyun Joong.

“You owe me an explanation.” Yunho whispered.

“I know. Saranghae oppa. I’ll be back and watch you in your practice.” You then turned your attention back at everyone and bade goodbye. They all watched you leave.

“What was that about?” All of SS501 including Yoochun and Jaejoong questioned Hyun Joong as if he was a criminal.

“What?” Hyun Joong was confused.

“You kissed Mara? On the cheek? That’s what! Babo!” Hyung Joon whacked the leader’s head.

“That? What’s wrong with that?” He rubbed the back of his head and was whacked again. This time, he was whacked by Young Saeng.

“It’s very wrong idiot! Yunho hyung is her boyfriend not you.” Young Saeng scolded Hyun Joong like a mother scolding his son.

“That’s only natural between us. We’re BEST friends for heaven sakes.” Hyun Joong ate the last piece of his steak and gulped down his drink.


      Hyun Joong narrowed his eyes as he eyed Yunho who was happily talking to Mara through his phone.