Grand Slam

My Horoscope Says

      2NE1’s shedule for that day was cancelled due to Dara’s condition. They headed straight to their dorm as their manager ordered them. CL and Minzy went to the kitchen and ate snacks. Bom dove to her bed and slept. Dara jumped in front of her desk and her laptop.


“This is it. If CrystalKiller can bring me down tonight, I’ll stop playing. I’ll die if I lose you Tappy!” She pretended to cry as she hugged her laptop.


      Dara placed NightFall in the usual spot where he waits for CrystalKiller. After a while, CrystalKiller showed up.


GAME CONVERSATION

NightFall: “Loser boy still has the guts to show up eh?” Dara chuckled.

CrystalKiller: “Oh yeah? We’ll see about that. Maybe I should be the one calling you Loser boy after this game.”

NightFall: “Bring it on weakling!”

CrystalKiller: “You’re already on a sweet deal pal!”

END OF GAME CONVERSATION


      Jaejoong evily smirked, ‘Tonight is your last night having the crown dude. I’ll steal it away from you! I’ll make you beg me to keep you alive. You’ll be down!’


“NightFall you’ll be down down down down down!” He swayed side-to-side, doing Jay Sean’s famous jacket flip dance move as he sang the song Down.


      They started the battle. Jaejoong was so focused and pumped with defeating NightFall, his face was only three inches from the screen. His eyes were so red from the radiation he got. His eyes were crying already.



“This cocky Loser boy! Does he want us to lose our job?” Jaejoong’s Right Eye told the left.

“He’s trying too much. He can’t win against NightFall. But I must say his magic spells became stronger!” Left Eye replied.

“I want to rest now! I am so red and puffy!” Right complained as another tear came out.

“Hey, Right Eye! Want to make a bet?”

“What bet? We know who the winner is! Of course! It’s NightFall!”

“But I can feel that Jaejoong is going to win.”

“You’re an eye! Not a fortune-teller freak!”



      After almost two hours of the intense battle, Dara had the game. Suddenly, her laptop went off.


“Omona! I forgot to plug the charger! I’m winning already!” Dara angrily cursed.


      Jaejoong’s screen beeped.

CrystalKIller won! The screen showed.


“Yes! I finally won! Eat that NightFall!” He balled his fist as he punched the air upwards expressing his grand slam.


      Dara plugged her charger and connected back to the server.


GAME CONVERSATION

NightFall: “Congrats Loser boy!”

CrystalKiller: “Are you referring to me?”

NightFall: “Yeah, you fool! We’re only the one in this private chat.”

CrystalKiller: “I mean, you’re the Loser boy now.”

NightFall: “Fine! Now, the Loser boy is me. Actually I need to say something to you.”

CrystalKiller: “I’ll be listening. Go ahead.”

NightFall: “No. I need to tell you this personally. Can we meet?”

CrystalKiller: “Sure. I’m not busy at the moment. It’s only 3pm. Let’s meet at Starbucks. It’s located three blocks away from intersection.”

NightFall: “Thanks. Let’s meet at 4pm. Wear a black shirt.”

CrystalKiller: “Black shirt? For what?”

NightFall: “So that we can recognize each other right away.”

CrystalKiller: “Good brain Loser boy. See you later.”

NightFall: “Thanks for the compliment Mr. First time winner. Thanks for accepting my request take care.”

END OF GAME CONVERSATION


‘I wonder what that Loser boy is up to.’ Jaejoong suspiciously thought as he entered the bathroom.