Nightmare and the Prayer

My Horoscope Says

LONG TIME NO SEE! I got the chance to update! If there are errors, please tell me. I am very excited to post this chapter for you guys so I just read the whole chapter for 2 times. I usually read the chapter 5 or more times before posting it. xD If you did find an error, sorry. :D 

If on Tuesday it will be confirmed that we will not have classes, I will update and this promise will not be broken! But if it will not be pushed through, I will update on Sunday.

PLEASE COMMENT. My readers, I don’t bite. :D Kekeke

 

--------------------------------------------------

      Right after Hyun Joong left, your stomach was already growling and complaining. You headed straight to the kitchen, the TV that is mounted just beside the fridge as you wore your apron.


*Another celebrity couple revealed! DBSK’s U-know Yunho and famous actress Go Ara, who are rumored to have a relationship development during their drama together, is certified by witnesses! Photos and compilation of videos proving this were affirmed by fans that saw the couple together! Not only is the Hot Flower Boy Kim Hyun Joong taken, but as well as the Dance King U-know Yunho of DBSK! Once again, this is Isak from Pops in Seoul! Annyeong!*


      Hearing this, the ladle with the hot chicken soup you were holding slipped off your hands and dropped on the granite floor. The soup sprinkled on your newly polished toes causing for a burn to form on your delicate skin. However, your body didn’t even feel the scalding liquid spilled.


      Standing in front of the TV, your shaky hands grabbed the remote control. You pressed the different channels.


*DBSK’s U-Know Yunho and Go Ara are in a relationship!* *Not only in the drama but behind the camera, Ara and Yunho are dating!*


      Wishing that the news wasn’t true, sadly, no. Your trembling body collapsed on the cold ground feeling weak from the betrayal, unfaithfulness and dishonesty you thought Yunho did. 


“Why? You promised me… to love only me.” Tears flowed fast escaping your eyes. A big lump on your throat was adding the ache you are already suppressing inside your heart. You let out the pain come out when you screamed your distress and agony.


      Crying your heart out, Hyun Joong was already standing beside you. He kneeled down and hugged you. Knowing the warm feeling around you, you automatically knew that it was Hyun Joong comforting you. Responding to his action, you buried your face onto his left shoulder, wetting the sleeve from the unstoppable tears. He didn’t care about anything. He gently rubbed your back making you feel that you are not alone. Little did you know, this is all part of his wicked plan. A very witch-like smile formed on his lips as he continued to pat your head.


‘You shouldn’t have fought me in the first place. Jung Yunho, your nightmare starts now.’


--------------------------------------------------

“What the hell is this damn traffic!” Yunho impatiently gripped the steering wheel. He had been waiting in the downtown intersection for 15 minutes already. Tapping his fingers furiously onto his lap, he decided to make a left turn and enter a convenient store car park. Good thing he didn’t forget to bring shades, cap and thick jacket. Pressing the lock button on his car key, he immediately made a run heading the network company.


*Another celebrity couple revealed! DBSK’s U-know Yunho and famous actress Go Ara, who are rumored to have a relationship development during their drama together, is certified by witnesses! Photos and compilation of videos proving this were affirmed by fans that saw the couple together! Not only is the Hot Flower Boy Kim Hyun Joong taken, but as well as the Dance King U-know Yunho of DBSK! Once again, this is Isak from Pops in Seoul! Annyeong!*


      Yunho who was running toward the pedestrian lane suddenly stop hearing the big television on a skyscraper. (A/N: You know the TVs that are on the buildings like in the States? LOL. Those are what I’m referring.)He removed his shades and widened eyes were focused on the screen.


“Holy.. This is not true! ANNIYO!” He screamed inside his head. Still shocked from what was shown, his feet were like rooted onto the road not noticing that the green light already lit up.


*BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!*


      A car made the emotionless Yunho come back to reality. He ran back to the sidewalk and fell down sitting on the bench. He just stared into the empty air.


‘God, if you can hear me, please heed my sincere prayer. Don’t let her be blinded by this false story. I’m ready to give up even my own career not just her. Please, not her.’


--------------------------------------------------

What will happen now?

Are you going to believe the news, Hyun Joong or keep your faith on Yunho?

Are you going to follow your heart or your mind?

Who will you trust, your best friend or your lover?

 

--------------------------------------------------

Teaser for the next chapters:

"That bastard!"

"Dongsaeng-ah don't hurt him!"

"Hyung, what are you doing?"

"Leave him and come to me."

"Don't come to him! Please!"

"I don't know.."