Mara’s Love Goal

My Horoscope Says

      Yunho slowly made his way out of your room. He carefully closed the door so that you will not be disturbed. He went back to the living room. He arranged the couch pillows and put them neatly. He also fixed the center table when a slip of paper flew under the sofa. He crouched down and reached for the paper. He got the paper and opened it. It read;

Mara’s Love Goal!

Mara’s soul mate should be an Aquarius.


“She loves horoscopes?”


      He rolled his eyes. Yunho dislikes horoscopes. He never believed in them. He wondered why people base their lives so much on such things. He grew up believing that God holds our destinies. Everything happens according to His will. Yunho has a strong faith in his religion. That is why he never considered horoscopes, fortune-telling and everything.


      He folded the paper again and placed it back on the center table. He headed to his room and went straight to the bathroom. He took a bath and changed into a white comfortable shirt and plaid shorts that you bought for him earlier in the mall.


      He crept into the king-sized bed and tried to sleep. There were too many thoughts running through his mind that made him wide awake.


‘If I’m not mistaken, I know my sign is Aquarius.’ He blinked his eyes.

‘Will she like me even though I am not an Aquarius?’ He turned his body to the left.

‘What if she meets another man and he is an Aquarius?’ He rolled around the bed.

‘Wait! Why am I concerned about her love life? Do I like her?’ He tossed a pillow on the floor.

‘Besides I don’t believe with those stupid things!’ He kicked another pillow.


      He closed his eyes tightly. Images of you kept flashing on his mind; when you met him at the airport, how cutely you danced at the mall, how pretty you looked wearing an apron, your annoyed face while he teases you and how gorgeous and angelic you were on your sleep.


      Yunho shook his head and closed his eyes again. He really can’t sleep. He sat up in frustration. Suddenly he thought of making himself sleepy.


      He looked at the ceiling and noticed that there were a lot birds painted. He counted them which made his eyes feel heavy. He turned the lamp off and pulled the blanket to cover his body.