After Six Months

My Horoscope Says

[LOS ANGELES, AFTER SIX MONTHS]


“Please make the flowers lilacs.”

“Change the curtain color.”

“Be sure to repaint the main hall’s wall.”


      You were walking around the hotel with your secretary writing notes. You are now the hotel’s President. Six months ago, you agreed to help your dad with his hotel empire. Here you are, dressed professionally now working as a businesswoman. Your dad really wanted you to be his heiress since his first daughter, Michi, already refused with the idea. She stubbornly followed her dreams and became the most famous designer in San Francisco but in the whole world as well. Being a loving daughter to your precious dad, you agreed to his plead. You’re now studying the ways on how to manage and run the hotel he worked hard for.


“My dongsaeng-ah, I’m sorry if I made you tired with the tour we made.” You apologized to Haneul, your secretary.

“I’m just doing my job ma’am. No worries.” She smiled at you as she placed a cup of tea on your desk.

“Aigoo. Haven’t I told you not to call me ma’am? Just call me unnie araso?” You placed your hand on her shoulder and she nodded.

“Don’t over work yourself!”

“Ne, dae—oh I mean unnie.”


      When Haneul went back to her desk, you tiredly groaned and leaned your back in your chair. You closed your eyes for a while and your iPhone rang.

--------------------------------------------------


[SEOUL, AFTER SIX MONTHS]


“Okay boys! Let’s have a break!” The dance instructor clapped his hands. The boys panted as sweat endlessly dripped from their worn out bodies. Their new routine was very hard and made them easily tired. They were working hard to perfect the routine but they easily can’t. Their anticipated come back built a pressure on them. It obviously made them nervous and determined as well to finish it and satisfy their fans. (A/N: I really miss them. Did you already know about JYJ? It’s so heartbreaking right? T_T)


      Changmin and Jaejoong headed to the bathroom and changed their wet shirts. Yoochun settled on the soft couch as he drank a bottle of water. Junsu was wiping his wet face with his towel and sat beside Yoochun. Yunho on the other hand, lied on the floor and promptly snatched his phone.


TO: MY SWEET MARA♥

Jagiya!<3 How are you? We are having a break from our intense practice. I’m sorry if I was not able to keep in touch with you these past weeks. I have been busy with the preparations. I am already nervous about it. I miss you so much! T_T Do you miss me too? What are you doing now? Neomu saranghae! KISS!


Not long after, he read your reply and he got energized. He pumped his fist up and shouted.


“We can do this!”

--------------------------------------------------


You giggled as you read his text message and quickly replied.


TO: MY DEAR OPPA♥

Oppa!<3 I am fine. I am so tired. Our weekly hotel tour just ended. I’m in my office now and I’m also taking a break. It’s okay oppa, I have been busy as well. Bunch of meetings with other businessmen and women here and there. Take it easy oppa, don’t tire yourself much and pressure yourself. I don’t want to hear that you collapsed because of fatigue. I miss you too so much! Do you want to know how much? This muuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuch! Saranghaeyo! KISS plus HUG!


      After you hit the send button, Haneul entered your office. She informed you that you have a meeting within ten minutes. You stood up and fixed your clothes. You entered the conference room with everybody seated. They bowed at you and you greeted them pleasantly. The CEO, your Dad, made his way next to you and sat down.


“I called everyone in this meeting to inform everyone that we opened a second branch hotel in Seoul!” He happily told everyone and applause was heard. He raised his hand up, motioning them that he would speak again.

“Plus, I’m proud to announce that our hardworking President will be the one to manage our Seoul branches!” You shyly stood up and bowed at them. You smiled at them.

“Thank you for your cooperation! I really thank you because if I do not have a wonderful staff like you, I think I won’t be able to run the hotel like how the CEO does. This success is not only my success. It is ours! SO CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!”



      You and your dad were left in the conference room.

“Mara, you did a really great job. Thank you.” He shook your hand and hugged you.

“Don’t mention it daddy! I am doing this because I love you and Mom. Besides, I have grown to love this now.”

“Our Seoul’s second branch will be having its grand opening in two weeks. Michi asked me if she could hold her fashion show together with the opening. I agreed and Miguel overheard our conversation, he suggested to have boy bands and girl groups to be at the opening also.” He chuckled.

“Daddy, our little Miguel loves group bands. No wonder he told you that.”

“Wait! I think his idea is pretty good.” You excitedly turned to him.

“Why did you say so?”

“Because if we have singing groups in our grand opening, then many people would come and attend even though their only reason is to see their idols. Still, they can see Michi’s show and our hotel.” You playfully grinned.


'Plus I can see DBSK oppas! Most especially Yunho oppa! Weee!'


“Sounds good to my ears. We owe Miguel big time Mara-ah.”


‘Oppa, finally I’ll come to Seoul and see you. But I’ll have this as a surprise! Kekeke.’