Officially Dating

My Horoscope Says

       DBSK woke up early. Their manager phoned each one of them which made them awake. They hurriedly prepared themselves. This day was the first day of their CF shooting.


“Now that Yunho’s with us, might as well wake him up?” Jaejoong ordered Junsu.

“Junsu-appa, Yunho-appa’s room is here.” Miguel lead Junsu to Yunho’s room but he was not inside.

“Where could he be?” Junsu pondered.

“I’ll ask Mommy if she saw him.” Junsu nodded and followed behind.

“OH! Those are Hyung’s shoes! Why are they outside Mara’s door?”


       Junsu pointed at Yunho’s white shoes. Miguel opened the door carefully. He took small and soundless steps inside. He found Yunho sleeping beside Mara. Miguel dash back to the door and murmured to Junsu.


“Appa, Yunho-appa’s here. AND! Sleeping with Mommy!”

“Chincha? Come on let’s wake him up.” Junsu whispered back.


      Miguel got his water gun and filled it with cold, icy water. He also gave another gun to Junsu. They positioned themselves at the bed. Miguel stood beside Mara while Junsu stood beside Yunho. They pointed the gun at their face.


“Miguel-ah! On count of three, pull the trigger!” Junsu whispered.

“1, 2, 3!”


      They both pulled the trigger and the two sat up immediately from the bed. Junsu and Miguel fell on the floor. They were rolling and holding their stomachs. Miguel’s and Junsu’s signature dolphin laugh made the two even more awake.


“What the hell? I’m trying to sleep here.” Yunho grumpily asked Junsu.

“Hyung, *laughs* we have a *laughs* CF shooting today! *laughs*” Junsu responded, still laughing.

“Oh…” Yunho became quiet and looked at you. You saw him and it made you skip a beat. You immediately turned away, hiding your pink-shaded face. Junsu and Miguel noticed your sudden behavior.

“Is there something going on between the two of you?” Junsu naughtily teased.

“I guess there is Junsu-appa! This is the first time they slept toge—“ You rapidly covered Miguel’s mouth.

“Yeah. We’re officially dating now.” Yunho interrupted.


      The two including you, looked at Yunho with shocked faces.


“So fast! It’s just yesterday the two of you are denying about it!” Junsu clapped his hands and jumped up and down. Yunho stood up, pointed at the door and confused Junsu.

“What?” Junsu asked him.

“Mara will dress up!” The three boys headed out of the room.

“Finally! It took you so long Daddy!” Miguel beamed up at Yunho.

“You silly kid. Let’s get you dressed up.” Yunho piggy backed Miguel, heading to Yunho’s room.

“What for? It’s still early.”

“You’ll be coming with us for the CF shooting together with Mommy. How’s that sound?”

“Okay!”


      Yunho prepared Miguel’s clothes. He cleaned Miguel and helped him wear his clothes. Miguel promptly got his Transformers backpack and got his little red pair of Chuck Taylor. He tied the laces like what his Daddy Yunho had taught him. He waited for Yunho, who was preparing himself. When he was done, they both got out of the room.


      DBSK and Miguel waited for you to come down the stairs. Instead, you came out from the kitchen holding a huge paper bag.


“Hey! When did you get there?” Yoochun asked you.

“I prepared lunches for us. Wae?” You confidently answered him.

“I never thought Missy Chaebol can cook!” Changmin teased.

“Enough with the talking. KAJA! I’m so excited!” All of you rode a Black Hummer H3 and the driver drove you to the CF location.