CF Shooting

My Horoscope Says

      “Boys! Get yourselves ready!” DBSK obeyed their manager. They changed their clothes. They slipped on genuinely stitched pants. Complemented with a soft, cotton long sleeve polo with neck ties or nicely crocheted vests. For the final top, they put on a fascinating blazer.


      After dressing up, they sat down on their own chairs. The make-up artists started working on them. They applied foundation on their faces to give them an extra natural look. They slightly put some lip balm on their lips since it was very cold and to give shine on their lips.


      Upon finishing with their face make-up, the hair-dressers started their job. They blow-dried their hair. As for the case of Jaejoong, Changmin and Yunho, they ironed their hair to make it stay in place.


      Once they were done, they stood in front of the camera and waited for their CF female partner. Thirty minutes had already passed and she was not yet around. Their manager came up to them, panting.


“The girl got a problem!” He shouted. His back was arched down, both of his hands holding his knees, catching some breath.

“Geuge mwonde? (What is that?)” Michi asked, concern was heard with her tone.

“She said the skirt got bigger. She was having a hard time wearing it. It kept on falling down. And she confessed she wasn’t good at dancing.” The manager whispered to her. Michi paused for a while and looked at you. She looked at your body from head to toe. Her lips slowly showed her perfect white teeth. You know what her look meant.

“Okay unnie! I’ll do it!” You told her in defeat.

“If you don’t mind, I found her replacement.” Michi held your shoulders from behind, showing you in front of the boys and their manager.


      Yunho winked at you and smiled. Your body began to feel hot as your heart skipped a beat.


‘Perfect! She’s the perfect model! Nice suggestion beobyul noona! (older sister in law)’ Yunho giggled like a fan girl and sheepishly covered his mouth.


      Yoochun lightly punched him. He looked at Yunho with a weird face.


“What the hell are you giggling about?” Yunho straightened up himself and stood in perfect posture.

“Nothing. Why do you even care?”

“You’re so weird these days. You’re hopeless hyung.” Yoochun sighed and rubbed the back of his neck.


      On the other hand, Michi handed you a red plaid skirt. You wore it and it fitted your small petite waist perfectly, as if it was really made for you. Then she helped you wear a blazer. She then motioned the make-up artist to fix you.


“She’s already beautiful. Do you mind if I just put light make-up on her ma’am?” The girl asked Michi.

“Araso.” Michi answered her nicely.


      She started to put up light foundation. She proceeded with your eye shadow. She made your eyes sparkle even more. Then, she followed by putting on mascara on your long beautiful eyelashes. She pressed light blush-on on your cheeks complementing your eye make-up. She finished it off by applying lip gloss on your cherry colored plump lips.


‘Oh my goodness. Am I dreaming? She’s so pretty!’ Yunho laid his eyes on you while you were walking in their direction.


“Wh-what are we going to do?” You nervously snuggled Yunho’s arm.


“The director said we’ll just dance. Don’t worry.” Yunho pinched your cheeks. Then  the director positioned you all. Junsu (left) and Yunho (right) were at the front. In the middle row, stood Yoochun (left), you (middle) and Changmin (right). Finally Jaejoong was behind you. The song started to play and Balloons was heard. You heartedly danced and followed the routine. Miguel on the other was also dancing it happily.


(A/N: Here’s the CF. It is an old one. I can’t find some other good quality. Sorry.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhJvEuWmvNc&feature=related


“Mommy! You were amazing!” Miguel plus DBSK praised you.

“Aish. I’m not.” You hid your face beneath your hands, you were very embarrassed.

“Well! Now that work’s done for today, let’s all have dinner! My treat!” Michi clapped her hands, DBSK and you shouted with enchantment.