Going Back

My Horoscope Says

      DBSK immediately headed straight to the guest room. They were extremely tired from the four-hour CF shooting. All of them managed to take a bath and rest their worn out bodies on the cloud-like soft mattress. Miguel was already with his mom, so you and DBSK are the ones in your house.


“Hyung,did you pack your things yet?” Junsu asked Jaejoong.

“Yes.”

“How about you Hyung? He then asked Yoochun. Yoochun somehow didn’t reply. He was asleep already. Junsu then turned the question to Yunho.

“Why are you asking that Junsu?” Yunho questioned back to Junsu.

“We’re going back to Korea in two days. Yah hyung. Don’t tell me you don’t want to leave?”

“Ani, geugeon anieyo. Nan geunyang ijgo. (No, it’s not that. I just forgot.)” Yunho suddenly became sad. He thought about you.


‘Oh yeah. I forgot about that. It seems like I don’t want to leave. But I have to. I can’t be here forever. Nan-i Mara il-eul mianhe. (I’m sorry for doing this Mara)’


      That night, although Yunho was very weary tired from the day’s work, he was still wide awake. He felt that he doesn’t want to leave this place. But, he can’t do that. After all, he’s Dong Bang Shin Ki’s U-know Yunho. He needs to go back to Korea and work back again. He reminisced  all the happenings he encountered a few weeks ago. He smiled at the thought he got to meet a person like you.


      For him, even though you are rich, you are like an angel from heaven. He is delighted to meet someone who is humble, hard working and kind. He knew that you helped him because you were following your horoscope but he felt the sincerity coming from you.


      You unselfishly provided him all he needs. He didn’t ask you to buy clothes but you did instead. (A/N: Recall Chapter 22) He appreciated your initiative and willingness to help.


      Above all, he is blissful to love someone like you. You are a very caring, sweet and loving girlfriend. You made him feel really loved. Because of that, he felt that you really spoiled him too much. He couldn’t ask anything for more.


      But, on the other hand, he needs to leave. Beginning to think about this, he placed his right arm on his eyes. His eyes started to moisten. Not long after, tears formed and slid across his face. He quietly sniffed as not to wake the other members. He tried to fight the despair his heart felt. As a result, more tears escaped his eyes.


‘I’m really am leaving. Mara, I hope you will not forget how much I love you.’


      Just then, his eyes voluntarily closed and he drifted off to sleep.