Don’t Leave

My Horoscope Says

      Yunho walked you to your room with both of your hands entwined together. The touch of his hand gave you a warm and protective feeling. The dancing heart in your chest swayed with gaiety and love. Your hands coordinated by swaying it up and down while you skipped happily. Yunho stopped when you finally reached your door.


“Oh. Here already?” Your blissful appearance suddenly turned into a frown.

“Do you want me to stay until you fall asleep?” Yunho shyly asked, rubbing his neck.

“If you want to, I’d love that.” Your hands were at your back, your foot making small circles on the floor.

“Of course. Anything for my little lamb.” Yunho pinched your nose and planted a soft kiss on your cheek.


      You turned the knob and it revealed your room. He entered your room before when you sprained your ankle. He was mesmerized again. He never saw your room clearly before. He expected your room to be girly, full of pink stuff, laces and frills. But no. Instead, a very clean and serene room was exhibited. About the room’s size, he was not surprised anymore. Your room has its own living room. However it is not as big as your ‘real’ living room. Across the ‘mini living room’, you can see a big window glass. It showed a fantastic night view and cityscape. Adjacent to it, stood your comfy bed. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/bedroom.jpg)

 

      Yunho sat down on the sofa in front of your bed.


“I will just change my clothes and brush my teeth oppa.” You walked inside your walk-in closet and grabbed your pjs. You entered the bathroom and cleaned yourself.


‘Aish. Girls are really slow when it comes to the bathroom.’


       Yunho got bored. He stood up and roamed around your room. He went back again to the ‘mini living room’. Bunch of books and photo albums were stocked on the shelves. He browsed at them and your baby photo album caught his eyes. (http://i845.photobucket.com/albums/ab15/myhoroscopesays/livingroom.jpg)


‘I wanna see her when she was younger.’


      He excitedly sat back down again on the sofa and giggled at your photo, you were eating an ice cream and your face got chocolate stains all over.


      He fell asleep while reading your Horoscope book. You finally exited the bathroom. You saw him lying on your bed, still in his clothes from earlier. 


‘So he loves exploring huh? EXPLORING AT MY STUFF IS IT?’


      You chuckled as you fixed his body into a comfortable position. You lied down beside him and looked at his peaceful sleeping face. He flinched and he lightly opened his eyes.


“Oh sorry, I fell asleep. You should be the one whom I should be putting to sleep. Not me. Hehe.” Yunho tried to sit up but you stopped him.

“Don’t worry oppa. It is so fun watching you sleep anyways.”

“It can’t be helped. Looks like my little lamb needs her handsome lion by her side?” He smirked.

“Yes this little lamb does.” Yunho your hair, making you fall asleep. When he saw you were sleeping already, he carefully sat up and stood from the bed. You felt that he was leaving and you cried.

“Oppa, don’t leave me.” You hugged Yunho’s arm and he looked at you with concern. Your cry sounded like you were having a bad dream.

“Araso. Mianhe. Oppa will not leave.” Yunho placed you back on the bed and he lied down beside you. His eyes go heavy and were about to close.

“Don’t leave me like Hyun oppa did.” You mumbled and it wondered Yunho.


‘Just who on the earth is this Hyun oppa?’