Meet my Umma

My Horoscope Says

      You got confused why the driver led you to a big establishment instead of a studio. He parked near the entrance and found a man in a suit standing as if he was waiting for someone or something. When you first saw him, his face was distorted but beamed when he saw DBSK getting out of the car. He was taken aback seeing Yunho walking towards him with the four boys.


      He gave Yunho a hug, a fatherly hug. They chatted for a while as Yunho narrated his stay here. Then, their manager suddenly stood in front of you and bowed ninety degrees.


“Miss, kamsahamnida for taking care of Yunho.” He shook his hand to you politely.

“Ye. Munje eobseo. (No problem.)” You smiled at him and bowed at him.


      He then motioned the boys to enter the building. Again, they were in an awe and were mesmerized. They entered a room and you followed behind them with Miguel. You heard some footsteps, pumps touching the floor. You knew the sound of those heels. You also knew who owned those shoes which were making the loud sound.


“Oh! Michi-unnie! What are you doing here? I thought you were in Singapore? How come you’re here?” Miguel hugged Michi’s leg tight as you hugged her also.

“Is there anything wrong with me in my own building?” Michi playfully whacked your head. You whined in pain. Michi then carried Miguel as she snuggled him and gave his son a mother’s kiss. Miguel snuggled Michi’s neck back and rested his little head on her shoulder.

“Oh! Chincha? This is yours? I didn’t know. Hehe. Mianhe.” You continued to rub your head. The two of you started walking in the corridor.

“Unnie, seriously, why are you here?”

“I wanted to see the endorsers of my latest uniform design.”

“So you’re the one who hired DBSK?” You pointed at her, shock pasted your face.

“Yeah. I saw them because this little fan boy likes them. I thought they were perfect for the CF.” Michi smiled at Miguel and high-fived her son.

“You got the right choice umma!” Miguel gave his mom two thumbs up.

“Well come on, let’s watch them with their shooting.” Michi headed towards the room where DBSK entered. Michi opened the door and all of their heads was at your direction.

“Hey! Jae hyung! That’s that’s!” Junsu repeatedly tapped Jaejoong on his arm.

“What? Who?” The other four asked.

“She’s Michi Cortes! The famous fashion designer in San Francisco! She’s here!” Junsu pointed at you and the other boys except Yunho were confused why Michi was carrying Miguel.

“I’m glad you know me.” Michi greeted Junsu and Miguel waved at them.

“Umma, meet DBSK! They’re also my appas!” Each of them dropped their jaw on the floor. They stood frozen as they process what Miguel has just said.

“U-umma?” Changmin and Yoochun stuttered.

“Ne Changmin-appa and Yoochun-appa! Meet my umma!”

“S-so the two of you are sisters?” Jaejoong pointed at Michi then at you. You nodded.


‘Wow. This is really something. First, she’s Risa’s best friend then now she’s a sister of a famous designer! What could be next? Her father’s Shin Jong Ri?!’Jaejoong thought.