Smile More Often

My Horoscope Says

      Yoochun sat down on the couch and snatched his phone. He called his friend who works in the airport.


PHONE CONVERSATION

Amy: “Hello?”

Yoochun: “Amy! Hi! This is Yoochun. I called to inquire the earliest time schedule flight to Japan.”

Amy: “Let’s see. It’s 1pm. You can still buy tickets for that flight.”

Yoochun: “I’ll take a ticket. Please book me in that flight.” He glanced at his wrist watch, 7:45am.

Amy: “Sure. Well then, have a safe trip!”

Yoochun: “Thank you so much Amy! I will and do your best on your work!”

END OF PHONE CONVERSATION


      Junsu was passing by the living room, overheard Yoochun phone call. He went to the fridge, got a bottle of orange juice and returned to the living room.


“Hyung, why are you going to Japan?” He sat down as he took a sip from the bottle.

“It has been a year. I have always wanted to visit her. It was a shame that I was not able to see her for the last time.” Yoochun answered in a sad tone, trying to fight his tears.

“I think she can understand. Don’t worry. At least I can prove to her that you have not forgotten about her, not even in a single minute of everyday. You always dedicate your songs to her. And, I can see your hard work.” Junsu patted Yoochun’s back, trying to comfort him.

“Thanks Junsu. Oh yeah, the veterinarian will bring Harang here tomorrow. Please look after him while I’m away.” Junsu nodded obediently. (A/N: Harang is Yoochun's dog. If I'm not mistaken, its breed is Siberian Husky.)

“How many days is your stay in Japan?”

“I’ll stay there three days, including this day.”

“Don’t forget to buy my favorite mango pudding!” Junsu pleaded him with his Dolphin-pitched tone.

“Araso! I’ll buy a whole box if you want.” Yoochun smiled and went to his room to pack his things.


      They accompanied Yoochun inside the airport while he was waiting for his plane. Jaejoong stood up in front of Yoochun and crouched down.


“Have a safe trip Yoochun. Be careful. I wish you will be able to smile more often after you meet her.”


“Flight 524 to Japan now boarding.” The speaker announced.


“Thanks Jae hyung. I’m off. Please take care of Harang!” Jaejoong nodded and saluted.


      He stood up and grabbed his bags. They walked him to the terminal gate and waved at him.


“Hyung! Buy me mango puddings!” Changmin shouted.

“Yeah! I’ll buy two boxes if you want!” He bid them goodbye and turned as he continued walking.


      He settled down on his designated seat and looked at the window.


‘Sarang, I’ll finally see you. I have missed you so much. It has been a year ne? Time flies really fast.’