PAINFUL AND HARD FOR US

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

BOYFRIEND-YOU AND I

 

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S CHAPTER

Not far from where JinAh and Youngmin were standing, a girl named So Yeni was waiting for Kwangmin to arrive. She was inside the restaurant in high spirit. Not until she saw the two kissed.

She was shock but amazed with what she had seen.

Making her think, ‘When will Kwangmin do the same thing to her?’

 

INTRODUCTION TO THE SEQUEL OF THIS STORY!

YOUNGYOUNGMIN PRESENTS:

 

“We need to break up.” tears were aimlessly flowing from my eyes as I said the wrong words.

“What made you think that I’ll do what you want?” he asked as I heard him flipping the pages of a book.

“Because….because I’m already tired of you.” And I suddenly ended the call.

 

PAINFUL AND HARD FOR US <--- CLICK HERE =D

 

 

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

You knew how Kwangmin eagerly wanted to know this girl through this story. Now as for the sequel of YOUNGMIN+1 HOUSE+1= DISASTER! I would like to introduce PAINFUL AND HARD FOR US. It’s all about Kwangmin and Yeni. So if ever you’re interested to their love story then, come and visit this romantic and heart breaking fairy tale I made for you, my READERS!

Youngmin and Jinyoung would be present in this story. I would like to add as the ending of Youngmin+1 House+ I= Disaster! That Youngmin set aside the company to his father and pursued his dreams. To be a famous singer and dancer, remember the mirrors in his secret room? He’s a great dancer. *chuckles* JinAh didn’t have the chance to know about that but she would still know about it.

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH, ONCE AGAIN FOR SUPPORTING ME. IT WAS AN EXHAUSTING WORK BUT I ENJOYED IT SO MUCH. I MYSELF TURNED HYSTERICAL WHEN I WAS MAKING THIS.LIKE I DON’T WANT TO STOP UNTIL IT WASN’T DONE.

LOOK NOW! IT’S OVER BUT I WON’T STOP.

I HAVE ANOTHER STORY TO CONTINUE.

MY READERS, I SALUTE YOU FOR SUPPORTING ME UNTIL THE END!

I HOPE YOU DON’T STOP SUPPORTING MY STORIES!!!!!

 

p.s.

I loved all your heart-warming comments. They all gave me the power to pursue this story. Actually, at first I wasn’t planning to continue this but then I noticed the growing numbers of subscribers and comments and so there I had it done all for you…

Thanks as well every time I read comments saying that ‘I love your stories’ and ‘You’re my favourite author!’ You just don’t know how much you made me so grateful and contented with you guys!

 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE TO THIS ONE:

TO YOUNGMIN AND MY BABY

 

READERS ARE MY LIFE =)

 

 

LOVE

YOUNGYOUNGMIN