I’LL END IT

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

I was back in school and JinAh wasn’t talking to me. To make it in short, she was avoiding me.

                “Youngmin, you were with Suzy in Japan?” L joe hyung asked.

I nodded and he patted my shoulder.

                “I thought you forgot her, so how was the trip?”

                “It was fine, but not when I came back.”

                “JinAh saw the news?”

                “Ne”

                “Of course she would get mad, but that’s just a lesson for her. So that she’ll be able to know her limits on you.”

                “Have you seen Suzy today?”

                “Maybe she’s in the performing arts room practicing for her incoming competitions.”

 

I went to the place where Hyung had said and found her. She immediately saw me and I walked towards her.

                “Youngmin, you missed me that much? We were just together for the whole week right?”

I sat on the edge of the table and gazed at her work.

                “I came here to tell you that, that meeting in Japan would be last for us.”

I saw her eyes widened. She put the brush down and walked closer to me.

                “Please don’t do this.” She begged.

                “That was a mistake. I regret what we did in Japan.”

                “What?”

                “There are a lot of people who got affected about the news and if they caught us together, I can’t imagine what might happen after that.”

                “Is this about JinAh?”

                “Don’t include her in this conversation.”

                “Don’t tell me you’re falling for that stupid girl?”

                “She’s important to me and I don’t want to lose her that’s why I want to end all of what happened in the past.”

I stood up and was about to leave when she stopped me.

                “Please don’t do this. Please stay as what you are. Don’t be too rude on me because I want the Youngmin I knew. Please don’t change just for me.” she pleaded and let go of my arm.

She went back to her work and continued it.

………………

At the mansion, every time we accidentally meet she would turn her back on me then hurriedly leave. But one time, after walking and smelling the fresh air from the outside, we met in the veranda.

I smiled at her and again she avoided me. But I wouldn’t let this day to pass without fixing this mess.

I caught grip of her arm.

                “Let me go.”

                “Mianhe”

She stopped from wiggling free.

                “I’m sorry for hurting you.” I added.

She looked up at me and her tears run down on her face.

                “You’re sorry? For how many times have I heard the same word from you but you still haven’t changed?”

I pulled her into a hug as she cried more. I caressed her head.

                “I promised that I won’t ever do it again. I would stay by your side and would never hurt you.”

She sobbed more.

                “You know that it would be better to tell the truth than to lie to me. Why should you and her stay together without telling me?”

I kissed her forehead.

                “I’m sorry. I hurt you.” I wiped her tears.