DEH? SPECIAL N-I-G-H-T?!

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

PLEASE LISTEN TO:

PRINCESS HOURS- Instrumental 7

KIM JIN AH

We transferred in our newest house which wasn’t that far from the mansion. But before that something unexpected happened.

FLASHBACK

                “JinAh and Youngmin, I am really happy for the both of you.” Mr Jo, now my father congratulated us.

Mrs Jo walked to my side, “Take care of my son very well. He could be careless at times but he’s really kind.”

                “I know Emeonie,” that’s how I called her. “I’ll do my best to be his best wife.”

Then Umma and Appa came and gave me a warm hug. Umma was sobbing while Appa was all silent but I could see the sadness in his eyes as he let go of my hand after he gave a short message.

                “Youngmin!” Halmeonie emerged from behind with her maid. “JinAh!”

Youngmin asked for my hand which I complied and we both walked closer to Halmeonie. She winked at us which made me think, ‘for what was that?’

Then we faced all our parents who were standing behind us, Halmeonie inhaled then exhaled.

                “I want to have my grandchildren so they should have their honeymoon already!”

                “Bwah!” Youngmin and I shouted in unison.

Umma and Halmeonie were fanning their selves with their hands. Appa and Abeojie showed huge eyes.

                “Umma, why are you in a hurry?” Abeojie put his hand on her shoulder.

                “Deh, and they’re still young. Consider that their still in high school.” Appa touched her left shoulder.

                “How many times do I have to tell you that I’m dying soon? I’m old and I’m sure if we still wait for their college then-

She was ready to cry when Eomeonie walked to her and patted her back.           

                “Your health Umma, arasseo let’s just do her wish.” She sighed and faced Youngmin and I who were still shocked with what they wanted to happen.

 

1 WEEK AFTER

It was 7 in the evening and I was ready for sleep when Jieun came with Hyosung and Zinger behind. They were holding a new set of clothes. My forehead creased and rose on my bed.

                “What is that?” I asked.

                “Young Lady, weren’t you informed?” Hyosung asked while holding some pins.

                “Young Lady, you need to wear these clothes and you need to prepare for the special night?” Jieun explained.

                “What special night?”

                “You’ll be staying in one room with the Young Master in one whole night and-

                “Wait” I cut her raising my right hand in front of them. I tried to compose myself that this wasn’t happening at all. “Can you please-

                “No Young Lady this is the order of the president. Hyosung and Zinger put the clothes on her.”

                “Yah!!!!!!” I tried my best but nothing happened.

They escorted me towards the room, Halmeonie was there waiting by the door.

                “Halmeonie, I’m begging you.” I was really hoping she’ll change her mind.

                “JinAh, I’m ready to die after I see my grandchildren.”

After that short conversation, they pushed me inside and quickly closed the doors. I turned and was surprised to see Youngmin, resting his back on the wall while reading a book.

                “Yah!” I pointed at him. “Don’t you ever come closer to me or else.” I paused and tightened my clothes.

                “Yah I’m not going to touch you. And it’s not my plan to be a father at this age.”

                “We’re settled then.” I exhaled and finally I could breathe properly.

I sat far from him and kept on looking back on the door next to him.

2 HOURS LATER.

I was feeling drowsy already.

                “Pillow-head, why don’t you sit here beside me? I have my shoulders here.”

                “I don’t need it, like I told you earlier” I spoke like a drunken person since I was really sleepy. “I won’t come closer to you.”

But out of a sudden he took something behind him. Lied on the floor which was covered with soft cloth and closed his eyes.

                “We only have one pillow here so if you want your neck to ache then stay like that.” He said and turned his back on me.

                “Aish, arasseo” I moved from my position and lied behind him. Of course not so close to him but the pillow was too small for the both of us. “Yah, can’t you share the pillow with me?”

He faced me but instead of sharing the pillow, he slid his arm under my neck and pulled me towards his warm body.

                “Yah” I tried to push him but he was hugging me tightly. “Let me go.”

                “Wae? Don’t you know the reason why we’re both here?”

                “Let me go!!!!!!!” I kicked him in the stomach making him winced in pain as he touched it.

                “Yah! Why did you do that?” he looked really hurt but I didn’t care.

                “I told you not to get closer to me right!”

He had the pillow so I grabbed the blanket.

Huh! You’ll feel cold without the blanket. While I won’t because I wore thick clothes.

                “You sleep here while I sleep on that side.” I ordered and moved far from him.

                “Yah! What about the blanket?”

I laughed really loud. “I don’t care.”

                “Yah, take off your clothes!” he demanded.

                “Deh?!” I faced him, my arms around my chest and was ready to give him another kick if he came any closer.