NEVER EVER LEAVE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

BOYFRIEND-I’LL BE THERE

 

KIM JINAH

We left the school, it was already 8 in the evening when the car stopped. He got out of the car and so I did. He stretched his arms as I walked towards him.

                “Where are we?”

                “I searched for a romantic place here in Korea and I think this would be the best.” He looked up.

I looked up as well.

                “We’re in Namsan Park.”

He took my hand and my heart skipped a beat when I turned and saw him smile.

                “I hope this would be forever.” He said.

The wind blew softly and his hair was dishevelled. I fixed it and our faces were just inches apart. I saw him staring and was leaning closer just like what he did last night.

                “Is this true already?” I asked thinking that he would slap my forehead for the second time.

He chuckled.

                “Deh”

I slowly closed my eyes. Then all of a sudden, I was hiccupping!

                “Yah, is that a payback?” he asked smiling.

                “Ani” I creased my forehead and touched my chest. “It’s your fault!”

                “My fault?”

                “C’mon help me! How will I stop this?” I hit his arm.

He started laughing.

                “Yah!”

                “I know the best treatment for that.” he said with assurance.

                “What is it?”

                “This”

He quickly kissed me on the lips. I was shocked with what he did and the hiccup miraculously stopped. I started closing my eyes as the kiss deepened. Then slightly pulled away from the kiss and hugged him.

                “I love you Youngmin.”

                “I love you too JinAh”

I was hugging him so tight when suddenly fireworks appeared in the sky.

                “Look at that! It’s so nice.” I shouted really amused with its beauty.

I felt his hand on my waist. I rested my head on his shoulder then turned to look at him.

I wish this could be forever. Being blessed with someone like him in my life is like too impossible but looked at us now. We’re together and having fun with our life.

I PROMISED THAT I WILL NEVER, EVER LEAVE HIM.

My JO YOUNGMIN

 

JO YOUNGMIN

We returned to the house, I brought JinAh to her room and she lied on the bed.

                “Sleep tight, my princess.” I said making her blush.

I walked back to my room and lied on the bed when I found a message in my phone. It came from unknown person because the number wasn’t registered to my phone.

I called Mr Cha and asked him to track the owner of that phone number because the message wasn’t that good.

The message was like this.

I’m happy to be with you even for a while. Of course you came into my life making me feel bright forgetting all my worries.

I just hope that if ever this would be the last, I want to see and kiss you before I die.

The message kept on running in my mind altering my sleep.

Could that message be from? No it can’t be that’s quite impossible.

 

On morning Mr Cha was back with the information.

                “Young Master we already found the owner.”

My worries were lessened even a little.

                “Tell me, who is it?”