COMPANY

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

NO ONE’S P.O.V

                “What’s happening to our stocks?” Mr Jo was alarmed with the sudden depression on the number of stocks of the company.

He immediately called for a meeting and called every minor and major investors of the company.

                “We need to make a move in this.” Mr So, who was one of the major investors, advised. “Because I would be pulling out all of my shares in this company, if it won’t change.”

                “I second demotion.”

                “Me too.”

                “Include me there.”

                “Calm your selves please” Mr Jo said and tried to compose himself. “That’s the reason we have this meeting, I would be fixing this problem. Stay your shares-

                “I would give you one week Mr Jo, to make a solution in this or else I would back out.”

                “Arasseo.”

The meeting was adjourned, and now Mr Jo felt pressured with what was happening. He felt as if the luck was going far away from them.

If ever nothing happened, he had no choice but to call his older brother for help or else the company will be gone.

The company that his father had worked for so much and the company that was supposed to be inherited by his older son, Youngmin.

 

HOUSE

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Young Master, you are called by your father.”

JinAh looked at me with worried face.

                “Wait for me here, I’ll be back and we’ll still go with our plan.”

..

Appa looked haggard as I saw him sitting on the chair in front of his working table.

                “Why did you call me?”

                “Come here and sit.”

I sat on the chair which was placed on the side.

                “We’re having a little problem in the company.”

                “So what can I do?”

                “I want you to go in Japan and talk to our foreign investors. You need to persuade them to continue their shares in the company. You have to do this for the sake of our business.”

                “How long do you think it would take?”

                “Maybe about one week, you should tell your wife about this. Make her understand our situation.”

 

When I went back to my room, I decided to enter her room and saw that she was already sleeping.

I sat on the long chair beside the bed but she was awakened.

                “Youngmin, how long have you been there?”

                “Just now.”

                “So what happened? Why did Abeojie call you?”

I took her hand.

                “I have to go in Japan.”

                “Wae?”

I look at her palm then to her eyes.

                “A problem in the company. Appa told me to go there and try to fix it. I hope you understand.”

                “How long will you be away?”

I sighed. “About one week.”

Her eyes widened.

                “One week? That’s too long!”

                “I know but don’t worry because I’ll be back.”

She just nodded and pulled me into a hug.