LOVE LETTER

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

PLEASE LISTEN TO

Princess Hours- Instrumental 1

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Deh?!” she shouted loudly.

Her reaction was funny but I controlled myself.

                “You got the blanket from me so take off your clothes and try to feel the coldness.”

I was just wearing a grey see-through t-shirt and it was cold.

I didn’t know that she wasn’t listening to me and noticed her looking at the floor. She picked a paper and it looked like I’d seen it before.

She then laughed and let go of the blanket, I was curious why she was giggling.

                “What’s your problem?” I stood up.

                “I’ve never thought, you could be this lame.” She laughed more. “A lame love letter? To whom?”

With that I felt totally embarrassed and remembered it was mine, it fell from the book I was reading, where I inserted the letter last time.

“Kim Jin Ah!” I shouted angrily.

                “D-e-h?” she looked like a crazy woman trying to control her laugh.

                “I’m warning you, if you don’t return the letter, I’ll-

                “You’ll what?” She cut me.

Without thinking I moved towards her, grabbed her shoulders and pinned her on the wall. Our faces were inches away and my eyes were moving from her eyes down to her lips.

                “Something strange might happen tonight.” I said and I meant that, if she doesn’t return the letter….

 

KIM JIN AH

This sounded crazy but I was waiting for what will happen, I let the letter fall on the floor and looked down.

                “I should tell you that I am still a man.”

He said with fierce eyes and he wasn’t releasing me yet. His right hand went on my nape while his left was pushing my shoulder against the wall.

My heart was beating fast, I didn’t know what to think so I closed my eyes wishing for him to vanish but it turned different. I felt his lips on mine, of course I panicked and tried to push him but then he wasn’t releasing me until I gave in and returned the warm kiss he was giving.

We were drowned with what we were doing when it was getting hotter and hotter, he was ready to remove my clothes but before he could do that, I pulled away from the kiss and whispered on his ear.

                “I’m not ready for this.”

He showed an arrogant smile and gave me another kiss on the lips.

                “Alright, I understand.”

He took my hand and we lied on the floor together, we shared in one pillow and one blanket.

We’re both facing each other, his arm under my head while the other was on my waist.

I was hugging him, my eyes were closed and the nervousness disappeared because I knew I was sleeping with the person I loved the most.

END OF FLASHBACK

 

                “This will be your room,” Mr Cha pointed to the pink walled room. “While this one in front will be Young Master’s”

I brought my things inside. While Jieun was the only person I choose to stay with me.

                “Young Lady, I’ll meet you downstairs for your breakfast.”

                “Kumawo”

She walked out of the room. I was done in piling my clothes and I felt really bored so I entered Youngmin’s room.

He was sitting on the small couch in front of a centre table and was reading a book.

                “Why do you keep on reading that?” I asked.

He was shocked with my appearance but still managed a professional pose on that chair.

                “My favourite book, by the way, Jieun said she’ll meet you downstairs right? Why are you still here?”

                “Arasseo Young Master” I stomped my feet out of his room and headed downstairs.

 

JO YOUNGMIN

The moment Pillow-head left, I went to the secret room which was behind the huge painting on the wall.

                “Why do I feel like this?” I asked myself while staring at her picture.

I read the love letter I made for her before and touched my chest.

                “I want to see her. I haven’t seen her since that party.”

I put the pictures down and got my phone. I dialled her number and after 5 rings, she answered.

                “Yeobeosseyo?”

 I missed her voice.