SARANGHEYO

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

NO ONE’S P.O.V

It was in the father’s genes to have twin babies.

Because 9 months later, JinAh gave birth to a baby boy and girl.

Everyone was celebrating inside the hospital. JinAh and Youngmin’s parents were there. Of course their friends as well.

It was a great surprised to them because it was Youngmin’s birthday.

                “Best gift ever.” Youngmin said as he hugged her wife who looked really happy and blessed with these two little angels on their side.

                “What about you two go out and have a date?” Youngmin’s mother requested.

                “Deh, JinAh’s already fine so go, the grandmothers will be taking care of the babies.” JinAh’s mother pushed them.

                They all laughed.

They were just laughing with the way their parents were acting. The two were alone outside. Youngmin took her hand and started walking.

                “Where do you want to go?” Youngmin asked JinAh, who was blushing on his side.

                “I should be the one asking you that. It’s your birthday.”

                “Ha ha, I think this will be the best birthday ever of my life.”

They stopped from walking. They stared at each other for a while before he touched her face.

They were actually in a place where restaurants were located.

Youngmin inhaled then exhaled.

                “Do you know what gift you could give me?”

JinAh shook her head.

                “This”

He kissed her so gentle. She locked her hands on his neck and his hands on her waist.

People started to make a crowd around them.

And when they stopped photographers surrounded them. It was nothing to them now, because they weren’t afraid of anything. Because they were in love. It was an unexpected love for both.

Those tears that JinAh showed made this cold-hearted Youngmin changed.

                “I will always be by your side, Youngmin.” JinAh murmured.

                “And I will never leave your side, JinAh.” He smiled.

 

But it was still a mystery why Mr Jo Seunghyun backed out. Though rumours said that he planned to make his own company with the use of his own money.

 

                “Ha ha, look at that!” JinAh laughed because Youngmin got an icing on his nose.

                “Yah, stop laughing, it’s just an icing.” He removed it with the tissue.

                “Your face is just priceless to look at!”

                “Really?” he took an icing from his cake with the use of his finger and smudged it on her face. “Now, we’re even.”

                “Yah!”

Youngmin stood up and run quickly out of the shop.  While JInAh with full determination, to do her revenge, run after him.

After all they were still KIDS.

Married at the age of 16 and had their first born babies at the age of 17.

 

~AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!~

Where’s Halmeonie?

What about Mr Jo Seunghyun?

And when will be the arrival of Bora?

Myungsoo?

 

** Don’t worry guys I’ll make an epilogue for all these questions =D

 

THANK YOU SO MUCH EVERYONE!!

MY AWESOME READERS!!!!

HA HA HA!!! IT’S OVER, I HOPE YOU DON’T GET SAD WITH IT!!!