SYMPATHETIC

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JINAH

                “What are you saying?” that was his only reaction after a moment of silence.

                “Don’t you play dumb on me because I felt like a toy being used by a giant human.” I couldn’t control my tears and so it fell. “Showing concern and pity on me like I’m a beggar on the street.”

He felt uncomfortable as he moved and faced me in a better view.

                “Yah, I didn’t force you to be in that position. Let me just remind you that you came right in front of the mansion and presented yourself for the sake of the money. And don’t ever think that I would fall for someone like you, if that’s what inside your head!”

I knew he was trying to control his anger as he shouted loudly at me.

I was terrified with what he said that I decided to shut my mouth rather than to fight back.

 

DINNER

We were seated in the dining area with his parents across us.

                “How’s schooling?” Mr Jo asked pausing from eating as he stared at me.

I showed a courteous bow.

                “It’s fine, thanks for asking.”

                “How about you my son? Don’t you have any plans for these next days?”

He shook his head and didn’t even stop from munching.

                “You don’t have any plans for JinAh this week?”

I looked at him and he still didn’t react.

                “Ani, I’m a busy man.” He pushed himself and stood up. “Thanks for the food. I’m going to sleep now.” He left and walked through the stares.

It was obvious that his parents were disappointed with what their son was doing.

I thought I had to forget about what happened earlier and to say sorry to him.

 

I walked upstairs and carefully entered his room.

There he was, standing and his back was facing me so without hesitating I run to him and hugged him from behind.

                “Mianhe”

He didn’t say anything at once but after a time he spoke.

                “You know that the only thing I could give is friendship.”

He removed my hands and faced me.

                “Please understand that. We’ve known each other just recently but I knew Suzy for a long time now. So please don’t expect something from me.”

                “I know”

I creased my forehead getting really hurt with the words coming out from his mouth.

                “Please leave, I’m really tired.”

                “Huh? Ne” I drew back and closed his door.

I heaved a deep sigh as I held back my tears, then entered my room, lied on the bed and closed my eyes.

                “I don’t want to cry because I’m too drained of it.”

 

During the morning, I and Youngmin woke up early to attend a meeting. It was a special one since we were showed to Mr Jo’s co-workers, some successful businessmen in the country that will soon, hopefully be working with us and famous architectures as well.

                “Are you hungry?” he asked when we entered the car.

                “Ani”

                “Let’s go to the nearest restaurant.” He commanded the driver.

Then we found ourselves inside an expensive restaurant.

                “Order whatever you want.” He said and he was pertaining to me,right?

I just let myself feel comfortable and go with whatever he wanted.