FREEDOM

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

KIM JINAH

It was dismissal time, GyuRi and Sungyeol were with me.

                “Where’s your husband?” GyuRi turned her head to every possible direction as she searched for Youngmin.

                “I don’t care about him.” I said and suddenly pulled them behind the bushes when I saw Jieun climbing out of the car.

                “What’s the problem?” Sungyeol was confused with what I did.

“I don’t want to go home yet.” I frowned. “How can I escape them?”

“I know the best way.” GyuRi showed a stubborn smile.

 

We went out of the comfort room after putting make-ups and fixing my hair. I wore geek eyeglasses and my hair was tied like a bun.

                “So how do I look?”

Sungyeol was shocked with my appearance.

                “I don’t know who you are.” He said before making a loud and embarrassing laugh.

I slapped his arm and we started walking on our own. I turned my head and saw Jieun waiting by the car.

I laughed and put my arms over Sungyeol and GyuRi’s shoulder.

THIS WOULD BE FUN!

We went to the park together. We played in the swing, in the monkey bar, in the slide and run like a child.

After getting tired, it was already night so we went to eat some street foods.

                “Ow!” I shoved the deokbeokki inside my mouth. “I really miss this!”

GyuRi chuckled. “Eat more, it seems like you’re not eating that much in the mansion huh?” She put more deokbeokki in my small container and I ate it.

Sungyeol handed me the water.

                “Slow down, no one’s going to get your food.” He said and watched me eat.

I didn’t notice that GyuRi was also watching me.

                “Yah, what are those stares?”

                “We missed you.” GyuRi said.

                “Why don’t we repeat this if possible?” Sungyeol took one deokbeokki from my container and ate it.

                “Yah, you’re making me teary-eyed!”

I put the container down and spread my arms, then gave them a big hug.

                “Kumawo”

 

We started walking again and the street lights were already on.

                “I think you should go home now.” Sungyeol said as he looked in his wrist watch.

                “Yah! Don’t let her go yet, we’re still enjoying the time.” GyuRi complained.

I just stopped from walking and hugged her and then Sungyeol.

                “I guess Sungyeol’s right, maybe they’re already worried of me.”

                “Should we send you to the mansion?” Sungyeol offered.

I shook my head.

                “Ani, I’ll take the subway. You go home now, it’s already 7 in the evening, I can take care of myself. See you!” I walked ahead of them and bade goodbye. “Annyeong!”

 

I felt sad after leaving them because I would go back in my real life.

As I was walking alone, heading to the subway station, I happened to pass a shop of chocolates and candies.

                “Maybe Youngmin will like this.” I giggled and entered.

I bought one box and continued walking however I stood immobilize in my spot when I caught sight of Youngmin inside a restaurant chatting happily with none other than Suzy.

Of course it would be her, I looked down to the box I was carrying and half smiled.

                “I guess he wouldn’t like this because it would be better if she would be the one to give this.” I sighed and left the box on the ground.