TAKEN OVER

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

LEAD ME- SISTAR

 

NO ONE’S P.O.V

The night was shared by the two.

JinAh wasn’t pushing him as she held on his neck and touched his chest.

Youngmin was holding on her waist as he kissed her on the lips.

Then the night was getting deeper as the kiss was getting more intense.

She removed his neck tie.

He was trying to her dress.

…………

Everything happened in that special night.

The two fell in love and finally they were able to tell how they felt for each other.

 

ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY

Morning came and the press were waiting by the gate of the mansion. Flashes of lights were everywhere as the photographers tried to take a good shot of the next owner, the owner of that huge-earner company in Korea.

A black limousine car arrived and the person these photographers were waiting climbed out. The press became more aggressive but the bodyguards came controlling them. Mr Seunghyun entered the mansion where big bosses were waiting.

He showed a wide smile and fixed his coat.

                “Sir, come this way.” Mr Choi led the way to the room where Changmin was waiting.

Upon entering the room, Seunghyun saw Changmin sitting on the farthest end of the table while holding some papers. He looked up and was surprised with the appearance of his older brother.

                “The company’s not in good condition and you told me that you’re ready to return what is not your own?” Seunghyun asked with arrogance.

Changmin stood up leaving the papers on the table. He inserted his two hands in his pocket and began speaking.

                “Do you really know what is going on in the company?”

Seunghyun shrugged.

                “You weren’t even present during the time I brought this company from the verge of destruction from you. And now you’re willing to get what is not really meant for you?”

Seunghyun turned furious with what his brother had said. But he still remained composed.

                “Yes, it is true that you were the reason why the company has reached its position today, but prosperity is not always on your side. Now that the time has come, wind changes its direction, the true owner and another saviour has arrived. I’m just doing what you did before. I’m saving the company which I really owned.

Changmin looked down and out of a sudden begged on his knees. He held on his brother’s coat as tears flowed down from his eyes. The other investors were shocked with this.

                “I’m begging you, let me have this company. This is my life and the reason I have my family with me.”

Seunghyun was speechless as he witnessed a man, a CEO, a brother begging in front of him. But his tears were nothing as what he had experienced before. He did the same to his father and he was rejected. He owned a cold heart and he learned it from his father.

He took off Changmin’s hand and stepped back.

                “I don’t afford those dramas of yours. We’re on the 20th century and I’m taking the company.” Seunghyun went to the papers and took them.

                “I’m taking this, and don’t ever plan on suing me because it would be too impossible. Abeojie gave this company to me and not to you.”

Seunghyun left with those important documents.

The company which Changmin worked for so many years had vanished so fast.

                “If only my son accepted the business then it won’t be like this.”

Changmin’s whole dignity was stepped by someone who didn’t make any help to the company. A traitor to their own father and a destroyer of life.