SCRATCH ON THE FACE

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

KIM JIN AH

This morning had no difference than before, Youngmin was again back with his attitude while I was just letting him, like who cares!

Fine, I was totally mad at him because he wasn’t speaking to me ever since I woke up, took a bath, ate my breakfast and arrived here in school.

                “You got those wrinkles on your forehead again.” Sungyeol pulled a chair and sat beside me.

                “I don’t understand him.” I murmured. “He always changed his mood.”

                “Maybe because, he’s thinking of so many things? Like you’ve said earlier, you’re soon-to-be father is sick.”

I got up and looked down the windows. There he was playing basketball under the sun with his friends and those crazy fan girls.

                “Aren’t you getting jealous with them?” he asked out of a sudden.

                “Why would I?”

                “Try to look at that girl, the one who’s holding the blazer and small towel of your husband. Her name’s Suzy, Youngmin’s girlfriend for your info.”

HIS girlfriend?

                “Where are you going?” he asked still leaning his back on the wall and holding a book.

                “Downstairs, I’ll just buy something.”

I hurriedly walked heading to that place. Girls turned their heads at me, as I stood beside them. I was surprised when they moved away from me.

                “What’s their problem?”

A tall girl stood beside me, the girl whom I met during the announcement on the bulletin board and the girl Sungyeol was talking about.

“He’s really good in playing that game.” She spoke making me turned and stared at her. “Hi, my name’s Suzy, what’s yours?” she was waiting for a hand shake.

I responded and took her hand.

                “I’m Kim Jin Ah”

                “So, how long have you known MY Youngmin?”

It felt bad when I heard her saying my youngmin.

                “I don’t know maybe weeks?”

She laughed.

                “What’s funny?”

                “It’s just that I couldn’t believe you’ll be marrying Youngmin knowing that you don’t know each other yet.”

She smirked.

                “I know,” I reacted. “But it would be easy to make him fall out of you and to fall for me, did you know that?”

Her eyes widened, “You can’t say that, Youngmin is just mine and would never be owned by others.”

She ran towards Youngmin and wiped the sweat on his forehead. I watched them and he was smiling, they looked good together, why not just her, can’t we exchange positions?

Due to too much staring, I didn’t notice that he was looking at me already.

I didn’t know but I felt so mad at myself of why not intrude in those two with the sweetness their giving to each other! They started walking while Suzy was holding on his arms.

                “Remember what Umma told you.” He whispered and passed by me.

His friends all looking at me and then run to his side, I turned and was shocked to see a girl standing in front of me.

                “Woah!” I reacted making me to step backward.

                “Hi, I’m Nam GyuRi.” She took my hand and held it near her face. “I’m a fan of your great love story, JinAh and Youngmin! What a great two names!”

                “Yah,” I took out my hand from her, “I’m sorry but do I know you?”

Her eyebrows met making me chuckled a little.

                “You are so Ms Kim JinAh! You don’t know me because you’re not turning your head. I’ve been your classmate since we were in elementary, I’ve been fantasizing your beauty ever since and even wrote stories featuring you. And now that you’re going to be married then I got more excited and really happy to be your new best friend!”

I was speechless, “What should be my reaction right now?” I tried to supress my laugh.

                “I don’t know but all I’m thinking is to scratch the face of that girl! How could you just stare at her and him? He’ll be your husband so you have the rights to pull the hair of that girl out of her scalp!”

Her face was hilarious making me laugh again, “You’re really funny.”

                “I know right! I was born to be like this, to be your new best friend and to be your love life critique!”

She put her arm around my shoulder, “But before that, can we eat first?” she held her stomach. “I’m not yet eating my breakfast.”

                “Ha ha c’mon, because you made me laugh, I’m going to treat you.”

                “Really?!”