THEY’RE TOGETHER

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

“GyuRi!” She let go of me and walked towards her friend.

Another person appeared.

                “Sungyeol!” She exclaimed.

                “Hi!” GyuRi greeted me.

I greeted back.

JinAh and Sungyeol walked closer to us then to my surprise, Sungyeol removed JinAh’s hand around his shoulders and took GyuRi’s hand instead.

JinAh was shocked as I was.

                “JinAh, we’re here to tell you that we’re finally together.”

                “Bwah!” JinAh over reacted.

She walked on my side and stared at them.

                “Since yesterday, when the doctors said that their suspicion was negative, he immediately took my hand and kissed me.” GyuRi said while blushing.

                “That’s so sweet.” JinAh said dishevelling Sungyeol’s hair.

                “Yah” Sungyeol removed her hand.

                “Ha ha, you’re still the short tempered Sungyeol.”

 

NO ONE’S P.O.V

JinAh went on teasing Sungyeol and GyuRi about when they were planning to marry. While Youngmin excused himself and went to their veranda.

He kept on dialling Mr Seunghyun’s number but he was picking it.

He shook the thought out of his mind and joined the three as they ate the food GyuRi brought.

 

For Suzy, she was confined to the hospital. L joe and the others were there as well.

Suzy realized that it would be impossible for Youngmin to return to her. And that she would forget all about love and focused on her skills.

 

**

 

5 Months later

Youngmin and JinAh transferred to Gyeonji. Gyeonji was far from the city and people living here planted seeds for a living.

The house they were currently in, was a traditional home. Wooden floors and wooden but firm walls.

Little did the two know, that the reason they were engaged was because of this house. This was the dream house of Youngmin’s grandmother. Because this was the place where Youngmin’s grandmother and JinAh’s grandfather used to meet, they were actually in love with each other.

Unfortunately they were separated but miracles happened. Their grandchildren fell in love and finally lived in the house where the spirit of love would never be lost.

Youngmin was hugging JinAh from the back as they starred at the stars.

                “Youngmin, can you see that bright star?” She pointed to the sky.

                “Deh”

                “I thought I won’t be able to reach that, but look now, I’m with that star!”

She faced him and he kissed her on the forehead.

                “Am I that bright for you?” Youngmin asked.

                “Ne”

                “What about passing that brightness to the next generation?” he asked grinning.

                “What do you mean?”

                “I want to have a baby.” Youngmin said bluntly, making JinAh’s eyes to widen.

Then out of a sudden, she covered and was about to vomit. Youngmin touched her back.

                “Yah, what’s with you?”

                “I think-

                “What?”

                “I think, I’m pregnant.”