THEM

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

Please Listen to:

아직사랑한다-CN BLUE

 

 

JO YOUNGMIN

Now I understood why she was crying.

When I entered my room, I found the picture and my past letters to Suzy on my table. I was shocked that JinAh found them. I hurriedly entered her room but she wasn’t there.

                “Where’s JinAh?” I asked Jieun when I saw her walking outside the house.

                “She said she’ll go to her friend named GyuRi, Young Master.”

I got my keys from Mr Cha and drove my car. The only thing I was thinking right now, she misunderstood those pictures. I accelerated my speed because I wanted to explain everything to her.

                “Can I talk to JinAh?”

GyuRi creased her forehead.

                “She’s not here.” She answered.

                “Please tell her that I want to explain everything.”

                “I told you that she’s not here. And even if she’s here, I won’t allow you to talk to her. You hurt her feelings again, how could a husband do that to his wife?”

She slammed and closed the gate before returning to their house.

My mind filled with so many thoughts, I started driving back to the house. I passed the Han River and decided to stop by.

I climbed out of my car and stared at the sky.

                “JinAh”

I remembered her, when she was staring at the sky.

I used to admire one but then that star is too bright. It is outshining the others making it hard for the others to compete with that bright one.

I smiled with the thought of her when I heard a girl sobbing somewhere. I planned to find for the girl because the sound was kind of familiar. I walked on the farther side, then down near the river.

I was telling myself not to believe what I was seeing but then I could clearly see her face from this side.

She was embracing Sungyeol while crying.

I didn’t know what to do. I was only shocked when I saw them together.

She was crying because of me and she was with another guy’s arm.

I thought of getting her from him but stopped and thought that she would just reject me. So I returned to my car and went back to the house.

…….

Mr Cha arrived in my room and told me that Abeojie wanted to meet me.           

                “So what’s your final decision?”

I was thinking of JinAh with him and if I continued this business, she will not be on my side anymore. She would choose to be with him.  I would be alone and I don’t think I would be able to save this company.

                “Mianhe, Abeojie but I don’t want to accept the company.”

He was shaken with what I said.

                “Are you sure?”

                “Deh”

                “But-

                “Don’t force me with the things I didn’t want. I always follow you so now I’m asking you to let me decide with my own life.”

I said even if I knew I was too harsh to say those words.