PILLOW-HEAD

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

JO YOUNGMIN

I went home after watching Suzy painted those ducks on the pond.

                “See you tomorrow.” I stood up from sitting on the grass while she was still sitting on his brown stool to focus on doing her work.

                “Wait” she stopped me. “Come here and see if this looks good on you.”

I complied with her request as I undusted and removed the dried leaves on my pants.

                “Let me see,” I leaned closer. “You improved a lot.” I smiled and faced her but it was the same time that she kissed me on the lips.

It was just a quick one because she immediately stood up and fixed her things. While I was, still stunned and staring at her still couldn’t believe that she finally gave my birthday wish last year.

                “Let’s go?” She asked both hands carrying her things.

I walked towards her and gave her a tight hug.

                “I love you, Suzy-ah.” I said as sweet as I could say it.

I heard her laughing. She released those things she was carrying and put her hand over my head.

                “I totally missed you, please promise me that you won’t ever fall for that girl.”

                “JinAh?”

                “Yup, because,” she pushed me, “I am Jang Suzy your rightful wedded wife!”

That brought me to laughter.

We chatted for a minute and then I told her that I would send her home.

                “I can go on my own, and for sure they’re already looking for you.” She insisted pushing me to go inside the car.

                “But-

                “No, I can take the taxi. See you tomorrow, MY YOUNGMIN!” she mouthed the last two words.

I smiled and bade goodbye to her.

 

 I entered the mansion in good mood, I was still reminiscing of our kiss when suddenly someone bumped on me.

It was no other than this pillow-head, she was staring at me then down to my lips.

                “Yah, pillow-head, what’s with those stares?” I asked confused since I wanted to know what was running on her mind.

She didn’t say anything and just moved on the side but I grabbed her wrist.

                “Tell me pillow-head, are you thinking of kissing me?”

Both of her eyes widened, looking so surprised with my question.

                “Of course not and don’t you call me pillow head because I’m not.” She defended raising her right eyebrow.

                “Oh really then let’s go to my room!” I pulled her.

                “Yah! Yah! Let go of me!!” she squealed but that would do nothing.

I forced her to sit on my red long chair, then I sat next to her, my shoulders were ready for her head.

                “C’mon pillow-head, your head on my shoulder.” I commanded her.

                “What are saying?”

                “I know you can’t resist this.” I wiggled my shoulders and all of a sudden she rested her forehead and her arms around my neck.

                “I told you, I can’t resist this thing.” She said with closed eyes.

Her arms tightened and I felt somewhat hot.

Wait, this, this shouldn’t happen. SUZY

                “Young Master-

Someone suddenly spoke. I quickly moved away from her and fixed my clothes.

                “Deh?” I asked as if nothing happened.

                “Your Mother wants to have a conversation with you.”

                “Alright, say I’m coming.”

Mr Chan was looking weirdly at her then on me.

                “I’m going out Young Master.”

When he was finally out of sight, I looked at pillow-head whose head was still down.

                “I’m going, you go back to your room and take your sleep.”

I didn’t know why I was hesitating to go out because when I left her, my mind was telling me to go back.