THE MANSION

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

MEANWHILE, Youngmin was back in the club again with his set of friends, Baro, Dongho, Jinyoung and L joe. This time they were seated in the corner of the club while enjoying themselves with those dancing girls. But it never even once entertained Youngmin because the only person he can see was the girl she waited for 2 years, his ideal girl who owned his heart.

JO YOUNGMIN

I watched her dancing on the floor with the others, Baro and Dong ho stood up and invited me to join them but I declined.

                “No, thanks.”

                “What about you Jinyoung hyung?” Dong ho pulled the hem of his shirt.

                “I don’t feel like dancing, because I feel like jumping!”

We laughed and the three walked on their way to the dance floor. They were wildly dancing like no one was watching them, I laughed and they were totally crazy.

                “How’s Suzy?” L joe hyung asked in the middle of my laugh.

I looked at him, eyebrows both raised, “It was fine, we talked yesterday and she told me that she’ll stay here for good.”

                “That’s a good news, so what’s your plan now?” he gulped the cold beer.           

                “I haven’t told her about the marriage-

                “I already knew about that.”

I looked at my right and there she was walking towards us.

                “You lied to me.” she said sitting beside L joe hyung when in fact no one was sitting beside me.

I walked to her, knelt and grabbed her hand.

                “I’m planning to tell you that but I’m looking for the right time.”

Then tears wet her eyes.

                “It hurts a lot because I thought you’re all mine and you loved me.”

                “Look here Suzy,” I wiped her tears. “Don’t cry, I’m planning to divorce her after a year for our marriage. I swear that I’ll marry you.”

                “But can’t we tell your parents that we liked each other and I’m willing to marry you?” she shook my hands.

                “It’s not easy because my parents are the one’s deciding for me.”

                “I understand, if only I accepted your proposal before then it won’t be like this.”

                “I won’t leave you, always remember that.”

IT WAS 9:55 IN THE EVENING AND THE BODY GUARDS OF YOUNGMIN WERE ALREADY THERE FETCHING HIM. HE WASN’T ABLE TO PROTEST AND ASKED L JOE TO BRING SUZY HOME WHILE HE SAID GOODBYE TO HIS OTHER FRIENDS.

ABOUT HALF PAST TEN, HE WAS BACK TO THE MANSION.

I passed and noticed that her light was still on, I got curious why, so I tried to peeked on the glass door and saw her sitting and crying on the bed.

I didn’t know why but I suddenly felt pity on her. She kept on wiping her eyes with the back of her hands.

KIM JIN AH

7 in the morning when Jieun woke me up seeing Zinger and Hyosung behind her, I rubbed my eyes before getting off my bed. They led me the way to the bathroom and after taking a bath, another set of fashionable dress was ready.

                “Young Lady, it’s Saturday today and it’s your schedule to go around the whole mansion.”

Jieun said standing by my side while the other two were fixing my dress.

                “Don’t worry Young Lady, we’ll accompany you.”

                “Wait, are you serious? The whole mansion while wearing this, this stilettos?” I pointed to the red stilettos which were on my feet already.

                “You’ll get used to it soon.” Jieun responded with a smile. “Let’s go and start the tour.”

This mansion as Jieun mentioned was up to fifth floor, she also said that when I got tired we can stop and rest. We started off at the first floor.

                “The first floor is consist of 15 rooms,” Hyosung spoke, “We have multiple rooms for guests since the owner of the house is a multi-billionaire man as well as his wife. We have 3 dining areas around here,” we turned and continued walking, paintings were all over the wall. “These paintings were bought from Europe, China, South Africa and Egypt.” I stopped when I starred at one particular painting.

A not-to-be called painting but why was it here? It was like a junk.

                “You really have a good choice, Young Lady.” Zinger praised. “That’s the first portrait of a woman painted by Young master at the age of four.” She chuckled.

What? He painted this? How can it be called as such? I laughed at the thought and continued.

Figurines were on every corner as well, “What about this one?” I pointed to the red and brown coloured vase with flowers as designs. “That was the first figurine created by Young Master at the age of 3.”

Why did I always accidentally picked his art? Maybe because it was ugly?

                “What? At that age?”

                “Deh, Young Master’s gifted with so many talents.” Jieun looked at me.

Back on the walking again and we reached a room, where a wooden board was hanging on the door.

                “This is the resting place of the president, no one is allowed to enter there except her wife and Youngmin, Young Lady, we’re sorry.” Hyosung bowed at me.

                “What’s in there?”

                “As for us, we don’t know as well because since we got hired we didn’t even have the chance to see what’s inside.”

I just shrugged the thought and was on the way for the next door, it was coloured brown which was different from the past doors we’d passed.

                “That’s the room for guests,” Zinger opened it and was surprised to see like an apartment inside the house.      

                “What are those doors?” I asked as we entered.

                “This is another room, as I mentioned earlier a room for guests.”

                “Thousands of guests you mean?” I asked sarcastically.

I heard Zinger and Hyosung laughed.

                “C’mon we have to go to the dining area of the mansion.” Jieun ordered.

We went to the dining area and I didn’t notice that they already stopped by the door.

                “Why not enter?” I asked.

                “The only people who can enter this place are the chefs and not us; we’ll be waiting for you outside.” Jieun said and headed off with the two trailing behind.

I just continued discovering the place when an old lady surprised me. She was looking at me and was asking to sit beside her, I obeyed and then she smiled.

                “I didn’t know that you’ll be this pretty.” She said.

I felt a little shy, “Kumawo”

                “Do you know who I am?”

                “Ani,” I shook my head.

                “I’m Youngmin’s grandmother and soon to be your grandmother as well.” She smiled and that made me smile as well.