MY SOFT PILLOW

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

JO YOUNGMIN

I was about to reach for the pot but I felt something on my back. I tried to look and there she was hugging me from behind, her arms around my waist, she was embracing me like a pillow.

                “Yah, what are you doing?” I asked since I couldn’t move.

She wasn’t speaking, but I could feel her heartbeat from behind. It was slow and steady.

                “I can’t resist this feeling. You’re really fluffy.” She said with a smile on her lips.

This weird thing showed again.

                “Arasseo” I spoke letting her to hug me as long as she wanted. “But don’t make it too much.”

With that she released me and moved away. It was my opportunity to face her and she was all red.

                “Mianhe” she ran back to the bedroom and closed the door behind.

I chuckled. “She’s weird.”

KIM JIN AH

This had something to do with my mannerisms, leaning on anyone’s shoulder whenever I want when I was a kid up until now. I couldn’t stop myself when it struck my head.

And the thing I did earlier, with him? It felt different when I hugged him. Like I didn’t want to release him, if only we could stand like that forever then I could die happily.

                “Wait, what am I thinking?”

I shook and hit my head. “You’re crazy” I told myself and landed on the bed. “But I feel really happy. The happiness I’ve never felt before.”

I giggled and giggled that I out of a sudden fell on the floor.

                “Ha ha ha!”

---

About half an hour when I planned to go out of my room, I slowly peeked through the door and the sweet odour of a newly cooked food entered my nose down to my stomach.

                “It’s making me hungrier.” I went out and ran to the kitchen. Hot soup and rice were on the table. “Did he cook all of these?”

I walked to towards the living room only to find a letter on the centre table saying that:

 Appa called and he wanted me to be home now, eat that porridge I cooked to give you more energy for this whole day. Spend more time with your parents and then when you’re ready to go home just call your lady guards.

I left my phone in our room I guess.

Youngmin

The letter ended.

Did he just say OUR room? I felt myself blushing again. I kept the letter and returned to the kitchen to eat the food he cooked for me.

JO YOUNGMIN

I was back to the mansion still thinking of Jin ah eating what I cooked for her.

                “You seemed happy today?” Myungsoo asked as I got out of the car.

                “Is it obvious?”

                “I won’t ask if it’s not.”

                “It’s nothing.”

I entered my room and met Mr Chan after.

                “Young Master, good thing you came.”  He said with worriedness on his voice.

                “Deh, Good day Mr Cha” I greeted since I was in good mood. “Is there any problem?”

                “Your Father-

                “What happened to him?”

****

I entered his room and Umma was there, sitting on a chair beside the bed.

                “How’s his health?” I asked standing on Umma’s side.

                “He’s already fine.” The doctor said. “He was just stressed that’s why he collapsed yesterday.”

                “Still yesterday?”

                “Ne” Umma spoke gently. “Let’s just wait for him to wake up.”

Umma looked exhausted.

                “Umma, you should rest. I’ll stay here.”

                “Ani, I want to see him opening his eyes.” She complained.

                “Of course you’ll see Appa opening his eyes but for now, you need to take a rest. I’m sorry if wasn’t here yesterday.”

                “Where have you been anyways?”

                “We visited Jin Ah’s parents.”

                “Why didn’t you tell us?”

                “Mianhe, I forgot.”

                “Where’s Jinah, now?” she stood up her hand on her waist.

                “In their house.”

                “Alone?”

                “With her parents.”

                “What!” she shouted.

                “Wae? What’s the problem with that?”

Umma didn’t listen and called the lady guards to fetch Jin ah.

                “What’s the problem Umma?”