WHAT’S HAPPENING?

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

 

BOYFRIEND-점점점

 

KIM JINAH

It was only I and Jieun who were left inside the elevator. And when we reached the 5th floor, I got shocked with what I saw.

No one dared to speak as I watched him, standing behind her.

                “What are you doing here?” I started speaking.

I looked at Suzy then back to Youngmin. He couldn’t look straight to my eyes, making me feel like nothing in front of him.

                “Can you step out of our way?” Suzy spoke.

I immediately stepped out and let them entered.

I was still looking at him as the door closed.

                “Maybe he’s just paying a visit.” I told myself and went on looking for Sungyeol’s room, still Youngmin seeing with that girl, I kinda felt pain. As if I wasn’t able to breathe for seconds.

 

ROOM 504

GyuRi welcomed me with a tight hug.

                “I thought you won’t come.” She said as she cried.

                “I told you, I will right?”

She released me and took my hand.

                “Look at him, we’re both in the park earlier when he started coughing and he collapsed. Worst was when I noticed blood in his handkerchief. I think he has a serious disease.”

I sat on a chair beside Sungyeol’s bed.

                “He’s going to be alright. I know him, he’s stronger than me.”

Sungyeol was still unconscious and he didn’t look good because he had a huge eye bags.

                “So what did the doctors say about him?”

                “None yet, still under observation but the results will be released tomorrow.” She answered.

I turned to GyuRi and asked her the reason why both of them were in the park.

She smiled a little and sat on the couch.

                “We’re actually starting to date.”

                “Date?” I repeated amused with what I heard.

                “Deh, he told me that he wanted to start a new life. And asked me if I wanted to have a date and so I said, okay.”

I felt happy for both of them but Youngmin’s face flashed in my mind again.

                “What’s the matter?”

                “Youngmin, I saw him with Suzy.”

                “What!”

I faced Sungyeol and fixed his hair.

                “He wasn’t talking to me when I asked him.”

                “That girl, she should learn her lessons.” She stomped his feet and was ready to go out when I grabbed her arms.

                “No, I think she’s sick as well.”

                “And so what? You are his wife. He should be by your side!”

I released her and stared at the floor. When suddenly I saw tears falling on the floor.

                “I felt really bad when I saw him beside her.”

She hugged me.

                “You should talk.”

 

Back in the house, we met in the veranda. I asked him the reason why he was there but he only returned the question to me.

                “I visited my friend.”

He smirked.

                “A friend?”

                “Sungyeol’s sick so I-

                “Shouldn’t you tell me first that you’re going to that hospital?”

                “Yah! What about you?” I shouted madly. “I saw you with Suzy earlier, can you explain to me why were you there?”

He wasn’t able to speak and was about to leave when he stopped.

                “Don’t tell me you’ll cry again? How come you don’t run out of tears?”

He walked away and entered his room.

I couldn’t believe that he was talking to me like that.

What happened to him?

 

AUTHOR’S NOTE:

Guys FEW chapters left! Comments are so much to me =D