FOREVER WITH ME

YOUNGMIN+ 1 HOUSE+ I= DISASTER!

pLEASE LISTEN TO:

BIGBANG-FOREVER WITH YOU

JO YOUNGMIN

                “Youngmin” I heard her whispered my name before she closed her eyes.

It was already night so we returned to the house. We went to our room and ate our dinner.

She sat across me and fixed the plates on the table.

                “Let’s eat now!” she gave me the chopsticks and we started on eating.

In the middle of our dinner, she started on speaking.

                “Youngmin, is this our farewell celebration? Because I thought that this place is too special and that maybe we’ll-

                “This is not a farewell celebration for us. Because I want you to stay with me, I want you to be on my side because for now I don’t have any idea of what I wanted in my life. And the only thing I could think of is you forever with me.”

She was stopped from eating.

                “Are you serious with that?” she asked not believing what I said.

                “I want you to be present in that dream I wanted to happen.”  

                “Really?”

 

We shared in one bed. No kicking like what happened before. We peacefully slept as I hugged her too afraid to lose her in my embrace.

                “I won’t let you go, JinAh.”

 

 

Morning came and we returned to the house. I went to my room and I didn’t know that she followed me.

                “So what are going to do now?” she asked with a smiling face.

Mr Cha arrived.

                “Young Master you are called to the mansion.”

                “I’m going.”

JinAh pouted and said. “I’ll wait for you.”

                “Aren’t you tired yet?”

She shook her head.

                “Arasseo, I’ll be back.”

 

MANSION

                “Abeojie, why did you call me?” I entered the meeting room and he was alone.

                “We have a problem.” He stood up and went closer to me.

                “What’s the matter, Abeojie?”

                “Our investors are pulling out their shares.”

                “Deh? But I already-

                “That’s not enough, you’re uncle had arrived and he’s willing to take this company from us.”

I was shocked with what he said.

                “But this is ours, right?”

Abeojie showed a weak smile.

                “He originally owned this, I, only handled this company when your grandfather died and told me to make it grow for him and then give it to you at the right age.”

                “What are we going to do now?”

                “I don’t know but if it continues like this, I would be forced to give the position to you and be the hope of this company.”

                “But I can’t handle this huge-

                “I know that’s why I asked you here, do you want to take it or let’s just surrender the fight?”

 

 

I returned to our own house, feeling loss of his hanging question.

SHOULD I ACCEPT IT OR NOT?

Then my mind stopped from thinking about the question when I saw JinAh left my room.

I called her but she didn’t respond so I run to her and grabbed her wrist.

                “Do you still like her?” she out of a sudden asked. Her nose was red indicating that she cried.

                “What?”

                “Tell me the truth and don’t make me look like a fool here.”

She removed my hand and entered her room.

                “What happened to her?”